Things we thought of before putting this recipe all together:
- Want something chocolate
- Want a unique shape
- Want it to be socca based
- Want something pink
Chocolate Donut Socca with Raspberry Creme Filling (gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, low sugar)
- 1/2cup + 1tbsp garbanzo bean or chickpea flour
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp carob or chocolate powder (we did a combo of both)
- 1/2 tsp whole lavender leaves
- Grab donut maker pan (makes about 6 small donut circles)
- Place garbanzo bean flour, sea salt, chocolate powder, and water into bowl and whisk together till well combined. Set aside.
- Rub some oil or butter of choice in donut pan.
- CAREFULLY fill each donut hole in pan with socca batter.
- Place in oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes or until donut socca feels done.
Raspberry creme filling:
- 2 tbsp raspberry juice (from thawed frozen raspberries; or could use a few whole raspberries)
- 10 drops stevia
- 1 tsp sunflower lecithin (optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
Place our ingredients into blender and blend till smooth.
Put the whole dish together. Place one donut socca circle down fill with some raspberry creme, and repeat till you have yourself a stack. And lightly dust plate with a few lavender leaves.
Devour and enjoy every bite with LOVE
Love how savory the chocolate socca balances with the sweet creamy filling!
And please remember this is a socca texture not a donut!!! We just called it a donut because of the shape
Till next time,