They are candida friendly as well.
We made them using our mini cheesecake pan. We love this pan because we love making things mini!
- 1/4 cup carob powder
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seed flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp stevia powder
- 1-2 water
Place all crust ingredients into large bowl and stir till combined. It will be thick and a little sticky. Press crust into the mini cheesecake pans. We did about 1 tbsp worth of crust in hole; makes 9 mini’s.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup irish moss paste
- 2 tbsp alcohol vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp stevia powder
- 1 tbsp sunflower lecithin
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
Place all ingredients for pumpkin filling in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Instead of pumpkin seeds use any nut flour
- Instead of carob use cocoa powder
- Instead of Stevia – any favorite sweetener you like, if you use a liquid sweetener may need less water in crust.
- Instead of Irish moss use soaked cashews or almonds or even coconut butter
- Instead of the 2 tbsp coconut oil may use 1-2 tbsp cacao butter, melted
Dust with more cinnamon, if desired!
Creamy and delicious. When these mini mousse cakes come to room temperature they are smooth and melt in the mouth!
We enjoyed goodies on our trip
Till next times,