{mini} pumpkin carob mousse cakes

by Lori and Michelle on April 15, 2011

Hey luvs,

Pumpkin seems to be a favorite in our eats lately. Very satisfying for us.  We created this recipe with leftover ingredients we had on hand before heading out of town.

They are candida friendly as well.

We made them using our mini cheesecake pan.  We love this pan because we love making things mini!

Enjoy!

We enjoyed goodies on our trip :)

Till next times,

P2R Twins

Kristina @ spabettie April 15, 2011 at 1:44 pm

I love pumpkin too, AND things that are mini! (I have that same cheesecake pan – I love it even with all it’s pieces!) :)

these look SO amazing, I can imagine the flavors now…

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) April 15, 2011 at 1:55 pm

These look so good! I missed my afternoon snack today and I would have loved one with a cup of tea!

Ela April 15, 2011 at 2:28 pm

Those sound so delicious! I love that you pair with pumpkin seeds in the crust. I’ve been craving carob recently, will probably do something like this soon.

I made yam bars recently, a bit like your pumpkin ones–credited you with inspiration!

janetha @ meals & moves April 15, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Those are seriously adorable. I bet they are so tasty, too! I hope you ladies have a great weekend!! xo

Nicole April 15, 2011 at 4:26 pm

These look excellent. I will be making these with a few of the substitutions, so thanks for providing those! I know I can’t wait until October for my pumpkin fix :)

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) April 15, 2011 at 6:15 pm

These look so wonderful! I love how NEAT and tidy and perfect looking they are too..you girls are truly professional bakers!

Pure2 April 15, 2011 at 7:49 pm

Thanks girl :)

Alison April 15, 2011 at 6:25 pm

Yum! I’ll make these soon but with sweet potato puree. Love how cute they look!

Jennifer and Jaclyn @ sketch-free vegan April 16, 2011 at 6:44 am

We love making things mini too! so cute!

Pure2 April 16, 2011 at 7:26 am

Yes I know there is something fun about mini things :)

Lori April 16, 2011 at 7:32 am

Yuuu UUUUUm! I totally need to start using more of my irish moss. That stuff is awesome. :)

these look wonderful! I love the minis!

Desi@ThePalatePeacemaker April 16, 2011 at 8:51 am

These look BEAUTIFUL. I want them. Now. Question though: I think something might be missing from the recipe – how much water is used in the crust? It says “1-2″ but there’s no unit of measurement… Maybe I’m missing something though. Also, I’m assuming you refrigerate these before eating them – how long do they need to “set?” Thanks so much, girls! Very excited about trying these out!