mini cookies-n-cream cakes

by Lori and Michelle on September 29, 2011

who likes cookies-n-cream?

who likes dairy-free desserts?

well all you have to do is simply take a creamy dessert like our creamy cashew cream

and mix in some brownie crumbs

to create yourself a decadent dairy-free dessert filled with yummy goodness

do not feel like making brownie bites, you are in luck! Twin Cakes makes three coconut cookies you can pick your favorite one!!

crumble, stir, and enjoy

you will thank us later :)

Twins Question: Would you like all the mini cakes? or just one? they will be waiting at your doorstep

p2r twins

Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance September 30, 2011 at 5:41 am

All the mini cakes of course! Is that even a question!?
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Pup ResponsibilityMy Profile

Erica September 30, 2011 at 6:05 am

YUMMMMMMM! That looks so good! And I love love love that its dairy free (since I can’t have dairy right now… :( ). What a great treat
Erica recently posted..Week in Review & Turkey and Pasta Stuffed SquashMy Profile

Jennifer and Jaclyn @ sketch-free vegan September 30, 2011 at 7:10 am

whoa! love it! I think I may order some brownie bites from you guys, they look so tempting!
Jennifer and Jaclyn @ sketch-free vegan recently posted..Sketch-free Vegan STUDENT Eating 201 – LunchMy Profile

Rachel @ Eat, Learn, Discover! September 30, 2011 at 9:43 am

any mini dessert wins my love! I would have to make it a point to make them for someone else, otherwise i’d finish them before I had the chance to share…
Rachel @ Eat, Learn, Discover! recently posted..WIAW, procrastinating…My Profile

Laura September 30, 2011 at 10:00 am

Cookies and cream was always my favourite ice cream flavour when I was a kid. These look amazing! And super classy I might add. I might try and orange and cream version with a pinch of cardamom. Thanks for the lovely idea :)

LizAshlee September 30, 2011 at 11:50 am

Wow, what an amazing dessert…I would love to have one…umm..now! :) Headed to check out the cashew recipe..have a HAPPY Friday! :)
LizAshlee recently posted..Pumpkin Whoopie PiesMy Profile

veganlisa September 30, 2011 at 6:46 pm

I’ll take one. Thank you!

veganlisa recently posted..Exploring the Bay AreaMy Profile

Beth October 1, 2011 at 7:52 pm

Um, this looks absolutely amazing. That is all.
Beth recently posted..Mom’s Apple CrispMy Profile

Anne October 2, 2011 at 8:15 pm

These looks so good:)

Tomboy That Wears Makeup October 4, 2011 at 11:04 am

This looks so yummy! Thanks for the recipe.
Tomboy That Wears Makeup recently posted..Gorilla Foods, followed by the spa!My Profile

Anastasia@healthymamainfo.com February 12, 2012 at 10:33 pm

These look too cute and too delicious! Thanks for a great post!