with photo editing remember it takes time. looks like many of you hope to learn photo editing soon. we still have a lot to learn in photoshop. it is baby steps for us. so do not get discouraged with your photos or editing skills. overtime, like with everything in life the more you do it the better you become!
we are like that in so many aspects of our life.
- our fitness level has increased and we have gotten stronger, took a good year
- our blogging, over the 2+ years of blogging we have learned so much about ourselves
- our love of photography has gotten better each week
- learning to handle stress better
- balancing out work/life
- our knowledge of what works for our bodies and what does not in terms of food (we still are learning but with each month we feel we learn something new)
now we are not perfect still have many things to get better at but we are more hopefully and determined that things will always work out!
perfect example is our faces. our skin. our acne. our battle with finding better looking skin.
are we there yet? almost!
it has been a week since we have been home. we got back on a simple face regimen, did nothing too drastic. kept things simple. and continued taking our Udo’s Oil Omega blend once a day. and did better with our water.
and slowly our face is calming down.
we are starting to see an improvement with our skin. still have some time before we feel it is really better, but are pleased with the progression we are seeing. we have not really gotten any new pimples just the old ones calming down. they are getting smaller and less inflamed.
like so many of you said things get a little worse before they get better. and we knew that because we have experienced that so many times in our life. so you would think we would still remember that but it was still hard to see this happen to us again.
hope everyone has a magical Monday! and remember you too will get through whatever you are going through!
till next time,