fall ideas

by Lori and Michelle on October 6, 2011

hello friends,

since summer is over and fall is here. we are excited to re-make some of our favorite recipes again.

here are some oldies but goodies in case you need some ideas this year

pumpkin donuts will be made!

stuffed squash  so excited for this again

who wants the easiest pumpkin butter?

pumpkin socca

pretty beet hummus, one of our favs

one of my favorite ways to enjoy apples as an apple pie parfait.

thrilled to re-make these babies gingerbread macaroons

definitely need to re-make our chocolate cream cake and take better pictures

tiramisu pancakes – yes please

chocolate socca stack already dreaming of this one

baked apple french toast

raspberry raw cupcake this one needs to be remade here soon

no wait our raw ice cream needs to be remade pronto!

sweet potato brussel sprouts burger – mix of our few favorites

lentil squash pie

ok now that we got my taste bugs rolling here. we better get in the kitchen. have a long list of yummy eats to make again!

anything you would like us to make this fall season?

L&M

Nikki FreshYoung Coconut October 6, 2011 at 8:54 am

Oh my gosh…. yum yum yum yum yum. I love everything Fall, especially all of the flavors. Pumpking, squash, apples. Everything looks delicious and beautiful. I’m feeling inspired :)
Nikki FreshYoung Coconut recently posted..Vegan MoFo #5: Carrot Flax CrackersMy Profile

Erica October 6, 2011 at 9:00 am

Loveeeeeeeee these recipes! I’m excited for pumpkin everything. And that apple pie parfait looks out of this world

Alex@Spoonful of Sugar Free October 6, 2011 at 9:21 am

YUM!!! These all look amazing! I just adore fall foods! I’m definitely checking out your baked apple french toast..pronto!
Alex@Spoonful of Sugar Free recently posted..Operation Beautiful FoodMy Profile

Kristin @ eat healthy. be happy. live well October 6, 2011 at 9:27 am

I’m so hungry now and can’t wait to get home and in the kitchen!!! My boring brown rice and pulled pork lunch just isn’t cutting it now :)
Kristin @ eat healthy. be happy. live well recently posted..My brother’s risotto and Tuesday TrainerMy Profile

lindsay October 6, 2011 at 11:17 am

they all look so good! I am excited for anything stuffed in a squash or pumpkin, haha.
lindsay recently posted..WIAW- Like White on RiceMy Profile

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga October 6, 2011 at 12:04 pm

I just opened up half a dozen links…you’re tempting me with so many great looking things like pumpkin donuts and the tiramisu pancakes!

Ela October 6, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Wow, what a taste-bud inspiring recap! Those all look delectable. Since I’m on a gingerbread kick right now, I’ll have to look at the macaroons, and it’s been so long since I made socca, but carob socca sounds like a must-make (variation on your chocolate)…
Ela recently posted..Golden Color and Spice for "Gladdening"–the New Cacao?My Profile

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) October 6, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Dang that is one tasty post! I want that lentil squash pie right about now! YUM!
Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) recently posted..Nutmeg MuffinsMy Profile

Lisa October 6, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Wow! I’ll take one of each, please :)
Everything looks amazing!
Lisa recently posted..Ugi Ball ReviewMy Profile

veganlisa October 6, 2011 at 4:49 pm

Doesn’t that round-up just demonstrate your amazing creativity. You never cease to inspire with your innovative ideas and unique flavour combinations.
veganlisa recently posted..Vegan MoFo Day 6: Salad Bar Potluck PartyMy Profile

Nicole October 6, 2011 at 5:09 pm

Such delicious-looking options! I wish I could spend the entire season baking and cooking :)
Nicole recently posted..Dehydrator basics & a storyMy Profile

Laury @thefitnessdish October 6, 2011 at 5:54 pm

Ummmmm you girls are killing me with these recipes….in a good way! How amazing are the two of you…for real????
Laury @thefitnessdish recently posted..Vegan Pizza Night Tips & My CreationMy Profile

Kim @ Eat, Live, and Blog October 6, 2011 at 5:56 pm

All of these recipes look amazing! I’m glad I found your blog. :)
Kim @ Eat, Live, and Blog recently posted..Black Bean Soup and Yogurt ParfaitMy Profile

Lori and Michelle October 7, 2011 at 5:14 am

thanks Kim! we are glad you found us too!!

Z.Grimm October 7, 2011 at 12:18 am

Y’know… these all look pretty tasty, but I’m really eyeing that pumpkin butter…
Z.Grimm recently posted..My Cat’s Buddha NatureMy Profile

Kristin @ STUFT Mama October 7, 2011 at 12:42 am

All your treats look amazing! I want to try them all! Isn’t fall the best baking weather ever? Anything with chocolate or pumpkin (or both) would be awesome! Now I’m off to check out that lentil squash pie.
Kristin @ STUFT Mama recently posted..Flat Kitty Friday- Let’s Get PhysicalMy Profile

Kristina @ spabettie October 7, 2011 at 7:10 am

ALL of these look so good! tiramisu pancakes – THOSE are now on our weekend menu. I know we just talked about this, but it’s fun seeing old photos – it shows so much improvement! :D
Kristina @ spabettie recently posted..vegan sweets on paradeMy Profile

Meagan October 7, 2011 at 9:42 pm

WOW alot of these look great!
Meagan recently posted..Grain-free Ginger CookiesMy Profile

Alyssa (Down To Earth) October 8, 2011 at 6:01 pm

I never heard of socca until I came across your blog. This pumpkin socca sounds devine. I’m going to have to take some time in the kitchen on Sunday to give this stuff a try!
Alyssa (Down To Earth) recently posted..Indian SummerMy Profile

Nicole @ Making Good Choices October 10, 2011 at 4:54 am

love all if these recipes! now i need to try everyone!
Nicole @ Making Good Choices recently posted..Pecan Pumpkin Brownie Pie!My Profile