ever wonder what fall would taste like in a cup?
well here is you chance!
we have seen so many fall inspired smoothies out there that we wanted to share a version we have been enjoying lately
This recipe contains some of our favorite fall inspired ingredients:
- yacon syrup
yacon syrup is great sweetener. we just love it and use it a lot, especially when we want to add some spice and depth to our recipes.
yacon syrup we use the most is a thick syrup – similar to molasses!
Pure2raw recipe: Ginger Pumpkin Kefir Cocktail
prep-time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup coconut or goat kefir (or yogurt would work)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1-2 inch fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tbsp yacon syrup (or molasses or maple syrup would work too)
- *for sugar use stevia to taste instead of yacon syrup, or even a 1 banana would do great
- 1 scoop protein powder, or
- 2-3 tbsp hemp seeds, or
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
Directions: Blend everything in your blender till smooth and creamy!
we think you would agree this is fall in a cup
this kefir cocktail is creamy and delicious. if you have not had kefir before promise this drink will make you love it.
Twins Question: What is your favorite fall memory? do you go apple picking? do you like picking out your pumpkin? carving pumpkins? candy? being with family?
till next time,