good reads

by Lori and Michelle on November 5, 2011

here some articles that got our interest this week and thought you would enjoy them as well.

our dear friend Gillian put together some amazing fall recipe ideas  - curry roasted veggies yes please

Katie did a post about NYC sugar campaign helping NYC to reduce their sugar habits

prevention magazine answered the question if apple cider vinegar is an all purpose remedy

we think ACV is great and our bodies seem to like it, we still plan on sharing how we use it for our face.

love these owl labels, Janetha thought of you when we saw these!

Shape did an article about 30 leg exercise tips that help get strong legs – agree doing some strength and power are great  ways to get those sexy legs.

and the lovely Savannah is doing Thankful Challenge for the Month of November. we love this idea and plan on saying everyday things we are grateful for! what about you? will you join and be grateful for at least one thing each day?

L&M

Gillian November 5, 2011 at 6:51 am

Thanks for the shout out lovely ladies!!!
Gillian recently posted..while i’m goneMy Profile

Lori and Michelle November 5, 2011 at 8:05 am

HUGS hope you are feeling better!

Savannah @ Sweet and Savvy November 5, 2011 at 7:16 am

I’m definitley going to check out these interesting articles! :) I’m especially excited to hear about the Apple Cider Vinegar cure.

And thank you ladies SO SO much for participating in being thankful, and the shout out! I appreciate it! <3
Savannah @ Sweet and Savvy recently posted..The Thankful Challenge (WIAW)My Profile

Lori and Michelle November 5, 2011 at 8:05 am

Savannah, your welcome it is a great idea!

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) November 5, 2011 at 9:18 am

Thanks for sharing this! I want to start using ACV for more than baking. I’m starting to research it and need to get some from the health food store.
Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) recently posted..Coconut Milk Nog and Cinnamon Bread Dippers!My Profile

Ela November 5, 2011 at 10:32 am

Ha, you got me! I’m so busy, trying not to read too much, and you’re making me go read more! Seriously, I’m grateful: these are all things that it’ll enrich my life to read. And there, I said one thing I’m grateful for already!
Ela recently posted..Pictorial Friday–Birds, Berries, LeavesMy Profile

Kate November 5, 2011 at 11:18 am

cant wait to hear more about apple cider vinegar ive been wanting to use it more often!

GetSkinnyGoVegan November 5, 2011 at 5:01 pm
Kristin @ STUFT Mama November 5, 2011 at 6:23 pm

I’m in on your challenge. :) Great idea! I want to hear more about the ACV for your face. :)
Kristin @ STUFT Mama recently posted..We’re Back With a Tea Latte Twist and Low Fat CakeMy Profile

janetha November 7, 2011 at 1:00 pm

Ha! I saw those owl labels and squealed :)
janetha recently posted..go pack go.My Profile