what is to come

by lori on December 22, 2011

making gluten free mini donuts

yep we finally got a recipe that we are excited to share with you all.

target mini donut maker

but (sometimes don’t you just hate that word)

mini donut maker

it will have to wait till tomorrow.

gluten free mini donuts

we took so many pictures that we wanted to give a little sneak peak of tomorrow’s recipe.

more mini sugar donutsand we were also so proud of our photography for this photo shoot session of these donuts, we felt like we needed to share.  hope you do not mind?

donuts and coffee

I know we are mean to do this to you. but promise it will be worth it!

cinnamon sugar mini baked donutwe will just leave you drooling

for now

mini donuts with coffee for breakfast

be back later!

in the mean time check out our pumpkin snickerdoodle cookie recipe over at Made by Girl. it is the cookie we made for our Holiday Christmas party that everyone liked. they are light in texture with a yummy pumpkin sugary bite.

Twins Question: Do find yourself using the word ‘but’ a lot? Do you have any words or sayings that you catch yourself saying often? Are there any words you just can not stand?

Any X-factor fans out there? If so, who are you voting for?

Lori

*remember to read our post about updating your google reader and rss feeds if you have not done so yet.

katie @KatieDid December 22, 2011 at 9:46 am

Tease! They are so adorable I can barely stand it. I bet they are phenomenal with a cup of piping hot black coffee. Mmmmm.

Lori and Michelle December 22, 2011 at 10:31 am

thanks Katie, oh yes black coffee a must with these :)

Kris | iheartwellness.com December 22, 2011 at 11:03 am

Ahhhh…your killing me over here!!!

I’m swooning over the pastry with the coffee and dreaming of them both in my mouth…together. A happy pair. EEEEEEEE Can’t wait till tomorrow!!!

xxoo
Kris | iheartwellness.com recently posted..3 Days To Forgiveness Detox {Make Your Holidays Bright}My Profile

Anastasia@healthymamainfo.com December 22, 2011 at 2:00 pm

These look ridiculously delicious!

Ana December 22, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Looks amazingly delicious, and totally makes me want a mini doughnut pan even more. Can’t wait to see the recipe!
I was diagnosed with food intolerance (wheat, gluten, wheat germ, and buckwheat) this week and now more than ever I am happy that I have your blog, I will be making more and more of the amazing food and ideas you guys share, love your blog girls!!
Ana

Laury @thefitnessdish December 22, 2011 at 11:21 pm

Wow. You girls did it! I love it! I really need to get some doughnut pans and try your recipes! Looks amazing!

Oh and i use “but” a lot ;-)
Laury @thefitnessdish recently posted..Holiday Roundup Part 1My Profile

hihorosie December 23, 2011 at 12:30 am

such a tease! They look great!
hihorosie recently posted..Thoughtful ThursdayMy Profile

Rebecca @ Naturally Healthy and Gorgeous December 23, 2011 at 5:31 am

Those food pictures look so good, as always!
Rebecca @ Naturally Healthy and Gorgeous recently posted..Toxic Thursdays-Body WashMy Profile

jessie ann james December 23, 2011 at 9:45 am

all of your recipes look so good!! I wish you were at my house baking holiday goodies for us!!
jessie ann james recently posted..Homeward Bound for the Holidays!My Profile