as some of you may have noticed that our original rss feed for our blog is coming through google reader now! which is a good thing, although we hope our new feed that we had many of your re-sign up for still works too. we think it should. so I think we all should be set now, well hopefully. thanks again for putting up with our rss issues! you guys are the best! and for those that did not realize we were still blogging through all that mess you have a lot to catch up on haha
now for today we have a fun post for you to get to know us a little better.
the lovely Heather over at For the Love Of Kale linked us up for a 7 random facts post.
so here you go.
we hope you enjoy learning a little bit more about us. we have done something similar to this before if you would like to learn more about us.
7 Random Facts:
do you find yourself using a word or a group of words frequently in blog posts?
2) read this book every morning for our daily inspiration to start our day off right. it has really helped us in so many ways.
focus for today was: Start day with saying, “I am excited about this day, God. I can hardly wait to see what You are going to do.”
great little reminders about the bigger picture in life.
3) watch Friends re-runs daily
seriously can not get enough of that show. always can make us laugh even though we know all the episodes.
4) as twins, we do not feel each others pain though we usually can sense something is not right with the other one. this is a question we get a lot about being twins. and we cannot read each others minds, but we do have a secret twin language.
5) Michelle never really uses her sheets, she sleeps on top of them and just uses blankets
sis, can you have any more blankets on that bed?
6) both of us wear glasses and contacts, though we are bad and do not wear them as much as we should.
7) we love buying jewerly but find ourselves not wearing it that much
look you can even see some still have tags on it.
does anyone else do that? buy something but just never really wear it?
well our turn to link up 7 other great bloggers to share random things about them.
now did you learn anything new? did anything surprise you? do you like learning more about the writers and creators of blogs?
we always enjoy learning more about the bloggers behind the blogs we read. we feel it helps make them seem more like a real person, not just letters on a computer screen.
till next time,