ever since joining the FitFluential team we have been surrounded by others who share the same passion as we do. everyday we get inspired by our fellow fitness friends. by being an ambassador we get the chance to have amazing opportunities sent our way to pursue. that is what we are doing today. taking a step in pursuing something we would love to be considered for - brand representative for a fitness/ health company or magazine.
today we wanted to share our love of fitness. it is no secret how much we love to SWEAT.
our love of working out has empowered us in so many ways that we never thought were possible.
over the years our focus of fitness and workouts have changed. as we have learned, grown, and pushed ourselves further. even giving us the self-confidence to show our abs a year ago.
we have overcome our eating disorder, issues with food-calorie counting, learned how to respect thy food, workout to relieve stress. we just love discussing things health and fitness related. and how getting stronger physically has helped our self-esteem!
our fitness history:
- as kids we were always active. from working at a horse barn. doing a little gymnastics. doing whatever our older sisters did.
- middle school we got into sports. and played anything we could.
- high school we were still involved in sports, and by our junior and senior year we had a strong focus on volleyball.
- college we played competitive intramural sports, did some weight lifting but really were cardio junkies.
- post-college we were still cardio junkies. got into running. ran a few half and full marathons. then yoga was welcomed into our routine.
- about 2 years ago we came across the site bodyrock tv, and our love of working out changed, goodbye cardio, hello strength!
- we quit the gym and decided to become FIT by working out at home doing high intensity interval training.
- and now we try to find new ways to push ourselves outside our comfort zones during our home workouts.
we love the challenge of trying something new for our workouts. we love mixing things up as well to keeping our body guessing from yoga one day, to jump roping the next to a HIIT workout.
- showing that you can do anything at home in small spaces.
- discussing topics from health and fitness magazines and websites.
- sharing some of our own workouts
- showing that you can increase the intensity of your workouts but using a sandbag, luckily you can make your own sandbag at home.
- doing mini fitness challenges to inspire others to try something everyday to challenge your body and mind like our plank a day.
- sharing our fitness updates and progress because we are proud of all the hard work we have done is paying off.
- showing that anyone can get fit and look their best by doing quick interval workouts in just 10 minutes a day.
- sharing our eats to show what works for us and what does not because we all know how important diet is.
we made a short video describing what fitness means to us, please check it out when you have time and let us know what you think!
and we just want to say thank you for allowing us to come into your lives daily and allow us to share something that means so much to us. you all keep us motivated!
till next time,
Lori and Michelle