hey, what about non chocolate lovers

by Lori and Michelle on February 13, 2012

good morning luvs!

okay so not everyone loves chocolate. or at least not in large quantities. or maybe they cannot eat chocolate for dietary reasons.

well, here are some more recipe ideas you can make that are non-chocolate. because something homemade and food related is always a win win for a gift idea, right? we think so.

everyone loves raw cookie dough ice cream

raw cookie dough ice creamhaha, can you even see it?? this was way before we took bigger and better pictures. looks like we need to remake this recipe. oh darn!

or maybe they rather have a warm cookie cake

chocolate chip cookie cake

okay if that is not enough cookie chip ideas, we got the ultimate cookie sandwich

chocolate chip cookie sandwich

okay okay for real non chocolate lovers what about some of these ideas.

have left-over juice pulp, make raw carrot cake (a favorite recipe of ours)

raw carrot cake

peach pecan ice cream sandwich

raw peach pecan ice cream sandwich

for coconut lovers make these so easy lemon coconut bars (sugar free)

raw lemon bars

any carob lovers out there?

carob brownie cakecarob mini cakes (and sugar free too!)

sugar free carob chia cookiescarob chia seed cookies (another sugar free recipe)

what a dessert to impress, make this triple layer cake

raw tripled layered cake

what about breakfast? what is wrong with dessert for breakfast? haha

we got three wonderful donuts you can share with your loved one Valentines day morning

pecan pumpkin glazed baked donutpecan pumpkin baked glazed donut

beet donutbeet donut with cardamom cashew glazechocolate optional

cardamon vanilla baked donutbaked vanilla cardamon mini donuts….fresh coffee is a must for dipping!

hopefully we have helped inspire you with ideas for your loved one with the two most important meals – breakfast and dessert! xoxo

wishing you all the love in the world!

and we are still working on our recipe page. sorry for everyone that keeps trying to find some recipes of ours.  we do have links in our sidebar to the right that say baked recipes, raw recipes, etc. they list our recipes too. hopefully this week we can find time to work more on our recipe page. for now we apologize, and please feel free to contact us if you need help with a recipe.

lori and michelle

ps. anyone else feel hungry?

Nicole @ Making Good Choices February 13, 2012 at 6:28 am

ahhh i want to live with you both!!
Nicole @ Making Good Choices recently posted..Guess What? Carbs are NOT the Devil!My Profile

Jennifer and Jaclyn @ sketch-free vegan February 13, 2012 at 8:15 am

Mmmm we are big carob fans. Everything looks so goood!
Jennifer and Jaclyn @ sketch-free vegan recently posted..Strawberry Scoop-able SmoothieMy Profile

katie @KatieDid February 13, 2012 at 8:42 am

Although I would choose a chocolate recipe over almost any other most days, these all look fantastic. I especially love that beet donut, so creative! Happy almost valentines day!
katie @KatieDid recently posted..Is Grass Fed Good Enough?My Profile

Kris | iheartwellness.com February 13, 2012 at 9:14 am

Dolls, you’re killing me over here, are you kidding me with all these sandwiched goodies and layered cakes?! Dang…I want to dive into EVERYTHING!! You guys are uber talented and full of deliciousness :)

xxoo
Kris | iheartwellness.com recently posted..Clear Up Pesky Skin – Get Glowing Skin {Video!}My Profile

Lisa February 13, 2012 at 9:58 am

I’ll have one of each, please!!
Yum! I especially want the ice cream….
Lisa recently posted..Grain Free Hemp Seed Breakfast Cookies (with chia and coconut)My Profile

Erica February 13, 2012 at 10:32 am

Cookie dough ice cream? Melt. That sounds amazing. Happy (almost) valentine’s day!
Erica recently posted..Nutella Espresso MousseMy Profile

the delicate place February 13, 2012 at 10:52 am

vanilla is actually my fave flavor but i love dark chocolate. also love the taste of gingersnaps/bread. oh hey blackstrap molasses i kinda dig you too! and yes, you are making me very hungry with these photos! haha happy monday girls!

Alex@Spoonful of Sugar Free February 13, 2012 at 11:24 am

oooo Love the lemon coconut bars idea. Haven’t seen that recipe before! Off to go take a look :D
Alex@Spoonful of Sugar Free recently posted..Love and ChocolateMy Profile

Anna @ The Guiltless Life February 13, 2012 at 1:08 pm

OK I feel very hungry now haha! I love chocolate yes but I also love anything with cookie in the name. That cookie dough ice cream and cookie cake are both calling to me in a major way!
Anna @ The Guiltless Life recently posted..Two for the Price of One Valentine’s Cookies!My Profile

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) February 13, 2012 at 2:38 pm

My recipe page is so far gone. I need to really work on it and I know it will take a while to get everything together for it. Good luck with yours! Oh and this is so my crowd! The non chocolate treats are where my heart belongs! YUM!
Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) recently posted..Chia Jam Addiction…My Profile

Ela February 13, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Mmm–more goodiness! Love the carob ideas and also the lemon and carrot ideas.

I made carob-lemon “truffles” once, and it was interesting: some people really liked them and some really didn’t.
Ela recently posted..Body Image Thoughts: The Weight of the HeartMy Profile

Lori and Michelle February 13, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Ela those truffles sound like something we would love. Ya people can find carob to taste funny. and some do like lemon. but we love both

Heather @ For the Love of Kale February 13, 2012 at 5:52 pm

Wow. Way to make a girl drool for 5 minutes straight. Congrats. ;-)
Heather @ For the Love of Kale recently posted..Heart Tips for MikeMy Profile

Kelsey @ The Secret Life Of Kelsey February 13, 2012 at 7:48 pm

THANK YOU!!! I hate chocolate, so this post was wonderful! :)
Kelsey @ The Secret Life Of Kelsey recently posted..Organic Food Bar ReviewMy Profile

Samantha February 14, 2012 at 6:37 am

I love them all!!!! I think I would choose the cookie dough ice cream though!!! MMMMM…..
Samantha recently posted..Happy Healthy Valentine’sMy Profile

LizAshlee February 14, 2012 at 6:51 am

Happy Valentine’s Day!!! Typically I prefer chocolate but all these look so tasty, I would have either! :)
LizAshlee recently posted..15-MinuteTotal Body WorkoutMy Profile

Casey February 14, 2012 at 8:35 am

Oh my, it’s 11.30pm at night and I’m now hungry and wanting baked goods and sweets after reading your post lol. Ladies, you are soooo amazing with your creations. Seriously art!! xo
Casey recently posted..Semi-Raw Green Curry Vegetable Soup and Raw Done Right Is Back!My Profile

Gabriela November 15, 2012 at 1:37 pm

I just want to emphasize the fact that you guys are simply AMAZING!!! I have been visiting your site now for a while and have tried many of your recipes and they are divine!!!! i just want to thank you so much for doing all that you do. You are seriously enriching people’s life recipe by recipe.
Btw, my children devour every dessert I’ve made… Thanks again!!! I love u guys!