saturday love

by Lori and Michelle on February 11, 2012

hello luvs!

glad everyone is enjoying our raw heart shaped cookies!! even the Tone It Up girls loved it :)   we are so honored (and happy) that our raw cookies were loved by these two amazing ladies. love how they are a pair too, just like us!!

who else loves the Tone It Up girls?

other wonderful news, check out our guest post over at ittybitsofbalance blog, where we share our favorite social media plugins for wordpress blogs.

what is your favorite social media tool?

and please show some love to our friend Katie over at Chocolate Covered Katie for being featured on the news!!

so happy for you girl! love seeing people try new things and loving it. really watch the video, the people’s reactions are priceless.

now onto more things we are loving…

a fun DIY project for wine lovers

Spicy Kale Slaw

got to give a shout out to our older sister and her company Raw Threads for being on the news.  love ya sis and good luck this weekend!

anyone running any races this weekend?

and one last thing, we would love to see the movie The Vow

anyone else?

have a great day!

L and M

Chocolate-Covered Katie February 11, 2012 at 7:55 am

Aww you girls are WAY too sweet!

Oh and btw, those little mini chocolate cakes you made are gorgeous! Prettiest Valentine’s Day dessert ever, I think :) .

Happy Saturday to my favorite twins!
Chocolate-Covered Katie recently posted..Top 20 Valentine’s Day DessertsMy Profile

Lori and Michelle February 11, 2012 at 8:17 am

thanks Katie!! congrats to you, and hope you have a great weekend too

The Delicate Place February 11, 2012 at 8:02 am

oh wow congrats to your sis! i am just a wee bit in love with that heart shaped bowl! i’m really afraid i’m going to cry if i see the vow haha. i just got 50/50 from netflix and am probably gonna watch that tonight since it’s a snow fest here boo! there is a 98.876% chance that i will be crying intermittently watching joseph Gordon-levitt fight cancer. the only race i’m doing this weekend is the one where i run to refill my wine glass ;)
The Delicate Place recently posted..pick up linesMy Profile

Lori and Michelle February 11, 2012 at 8:18 am

ya, i will probably cry. both lori and I cry in movies ;) and yes running to get wine will be happening too! xoxo stay warm

Cara February 11, 2012 at 8:28 am

Can’t wait to see The Vow!
Cara recently posted..Chocolate Brownie Waffles with Peanut Butter Frosting & NuNaturals GiveawayMy Profile

Aylin @ Glow Kitchen February 11, 2012 at 9:59 am

customized wine bottle corks? are you serious? that’s the cutest idea!

lindsay February 11, 2012 at 10:23 am

i saw Katie’s TV debut! so cool! you gals are next. WOO HO!
lindsay recently posted..Free FridayMy Profile

Lori and Michelle February 11, 2012 at 2:02 pm

awww thanks girl!

Lisa February 11, 2012 at 10:33 am

The kale slaw looks amazing!! Mmmmm…I was thinking about making kale chips today, but maybe I’ll make slaw instead!
Lisa recently posted..Improve Your Metabolism Through Food: It’s not rocket science, but it is science.My Profile

Ayah February 11, 2012 at 11:18 am

Thank you so much for posting my kale slaw, and congrats on the Raw Threads press — so exciting! Have a great weekend ladies.

Lori and Michelle February 11, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Ayah the slaw is calling our name! hope you have a great weekend too.

Lauren February 11, 2012 at 11:51 am

Congrats to your sis!

That salad looks so good! I long for the day when I can have raw kale again.. Hopefully very soon with new meds! :(
Lauren recently posted..Superbowl, That’s How Roll!My Profile

Lori and Michelle February 11, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Thinking of you Lauren!! Your body will heal soon, hang in there ;) HUGS

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) February 11, 2012 at 5:06 pm

Congratulations to your sister! That’s awesome! I want to see that movie! I hope you’re having a great weekend ladies!
Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) recently posted..Chia Jam Addiction…My Profile

Kris | iheartwellness.com February 11, 2012 at 5:16 pm

Dolls, you’re so amazingly awesome to be featured with the TIU girls, that is FAB! So happy for you :) The treats were amazing and so uber healthy…my kinda cookie!!

Ahhh I hear you cry the whole way through the Vow, my sis went with her friend last night and I couldn’t make it :( No one else wants to see it with me..sniff…sniff…

Happy Weekend!
xxoo
Kris | iheartwellness.com recently posted..How I Maintain Girly Muscles {Q & A With Kris}My Profile

Laury @thefitnessdish February 11, 2012 at 5:35 pm

Yey! Great job to your sis! I love the inspiration board signs for the marathoners..such a great idea!

I love the heart shaped bowl!!! I need one!!!

Have a great weekend!
Laury @thefitnessdish recently posted..HIIT versus Endurance?My Profile

Meg February 11, 2012 at 7:33 pm

I just saw The Vow last night and am blogging ALL about it tomorrow in my post :) I really loved it.

Ela February 11, 2012 at 9:31 pm

Thanks for sharing! Beautiful day to you.
Ela recently posted.."Instant" Apricot Power Bars, GratitudeMy Profile