chia protein pudding recipe

by Lori and Michelle on March 20, 2012

check out our latest protein chia recipe over at fitfluential. we have enjoyed this protein chia pudding for – breakfast, pre-workout meal, and even as an afternoon snack.

we have enjoyed many chia pudding recipes. and like many of our recipes they are always changing. love our first recipe – mint chocolate protein pudding with vega. yum!

chia seeds are great blended up too as a protein cocktail. or maybe you do not like protein powder, check out our hemp chia buckwheat cereal.

and we are finally making slow progress with our recipe page, check out our chia page. still have some more to add…we have too many recipes.

check out some more amazing chia protein pudding recipes -

chai latte breakfast pudding from healthy tasty cheap

strawberry ginger chia pudding from choosing raw

chocolate protein pudding from itty bits of balance

pumpkin pie protein pudding from making good choices blog

chia seed love everywhere ;)

well we got a busy day here at the bakery! hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

Twins Question: now that it is officially spring, what is one thing you are most looking forward to this spring season? we are looking forward to wearing shorts and our flip flops!!!

L and M

Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance March 20, 2012 at 5:15 am

It was so exciting to see you guys featured on the FitFluential blog! You’ve opened up a new world to me with those chia seed cookies…

Thanks for the love, girls! :)
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..The Animal AttacksMy Profile

Lori and Michelle March 20, 2012 at 6:09 am

Thanks Brittany!!

Erica March 20, 2012 at 6:23 am

dresses and flip flops!! Thrilled for it. Believe it or not- I still haven’t tried chia!
Erica recently posted..Diner Breakfast SundayMy Profile

Lori and Michelle March 20, 2012 at 8:39 am

haha oh no, no chia yet haha. there is time :)

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) March 20, 2012 at 8:11 am

I am looking forward to getting some vitamin D this Spring. I am in serious need of it! I would like the pollen count to go down, but I do love the sunshine!

The chia pudding looks delicious! I enjoyed some chia on my oats this morning with strawberries. That was my little celebration of Spring. Have a great day ladies!
Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) recently posted..Finding Happiness…My Profile

Lori and Michelle March 20, 2012 at 8:39 am

yes to Vita D :)

Lisa March 20, 2012 at 8:23 am

Mmmm….chia pudding!
I love flip flops and shorts too. I can’t wait for that weather to be here consistently….and I really need to buy new flip flops!
Lisa recently posted..Diagnosis: IBS (Where to go from here, and with diagnoses/labels in general)My Profile

Lori and Michelle March 20, 2012 at 8:39 am

Lisa we need new flip flops too!

barb March 20, 2012 at 8:48 am

Flip flops and shorts are my favourite go-to wardrobe ensemble….pretty much a standby for an Aries gal!. I noticed you said your birthdays were in April….you guys are Aries too? Also, thanks for clarifying that you need to soak the groats first!
barb recently posted..Best and Worst Onscreen Chemistry – Part 2My Profile

Kris | iheartwellness.com March 20, 2012 at 8:53 am

Girls!!!!! You did it again, won my heart with chocolate things…but healthy things!!

I rarely make chia pudding! What the heck is wrong with me?!
xxoo
Kris | iheartwellness.com recently posted..Mexican Baked TofuMy Profile

the delicate place March 20, 2012 at 10:24 am

i am most looking forward to long walks & sipping a cold beverage at an outdoor cafe. i love the smell of spring and the comfortable return to warmer temps! my legs area so white though!

Lori and Michelle March 20, 2012 at 10:53 am

haha we have very white legs too ;)

katie @KatieDid March 20, 2012 at 11:50 am

Watched most of your fitness skype interview- you girls are very well spoken and did a fabulous job, loved all the info! And chia seeds- I go through phases with… made a carob chia pudding the other day that I really enjoyed.
katie @KatieDid recently posted..Broke Into The Old ApartmentMy Profile

Ela March 20, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Officially spring? Bah, it’s snowing here today!
But it is light and light and light…
I am the whitest I’ve ever been in my life right now! I didn’t even know my skin could be this white!
Love all your chia love, and you do NOT have too many recipes!
Ela recently posted.."50 First Weeks"–Green Shoots and Where Will the Snow Go?My Profile

Lisa March 20, 2012 at 12:38 pm

I love spring! Unfortunately it’s pouring today where I live! :( My fave things are the clothing (cute shoes, dresses), grilling!, barb-e-ques, eating outside!I love chia seeds but haven’t tried the pudding yet, I’m afraid I’ll hate the texture of it
Lisa recently posted..HIIT & A WorkoutMy Profile

Aylin @ Glow Kitchen March 20, 2012 at 2:17 pm

I want to dive into that chia pudding!
Aylin @ Glow Kitchen recently posted..Spring SmoothieMy Profile

lynn @ the actor's diet March 20, 2012 at 5:58 pm

YUM. ch-ch-ch-chia!
lynn @ the actor’s diet recently posted..United ColorsMy Profile

Liz @ iheartvegetables March 20, 2012 at 7:59 pm

I’ve actually NEVER made chia pudding. But I totally should, because I always have chia seeds in my fridge. I like adding them to smoothies, for a fun crunch!

I’m LOVING spring shopping. So that’s how I’ve been celebrating warm weather! haha
Liz @ iheartvegetables recently posted..#VAis4Bloggers- Richmond EditionMy Profile

Jamie Walker March 20, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Happppy Spring! I love your site and that pudding looks amazingly good. I need to try that. ;)

Heather @ For the Love of Kale March 21, 2012 at 6:16 am

Hooray for chia seeds!

I am so excited for warm weather, beach trips and day trips with Matty! Summer is the season in which we spend the most time together and there really is nothing like it. :-) Sappy but true.

Paige @ running Around Normal March 21, 2012 at 9:37 am

Ooh, I’m going to try this! I’ve only tried chia pudding once, and thought it was horrible, and that was 2 years ago, and I haven’t tried since. I need to give it a go again!

Nicole @ Making Good Choices March 21, 2012 at 1:06 pm

great recipe as always! i love making different types of chia pudding recipes, they are so good!
Nicole @ Making Good Choices recently posted..Re-Work it Wednesday: Re-looking at those Resolutions!My Profile

Hannah March 21, 2012 at 2:10 pm

Chia pudding is awesome! I usually go for a simple, straight-forward chocolate version, but these new and inspiring options make me want to shake things up. They all sound so good!
Hannah recently posted..Edible SunshineMy Profile

Brittany March 22, 2012 at 7:35 pm

You ladies know I love my chia!! I make protein chia pudding as well and include a couple tablespoons of oats for texture. So good. :)
Brittany recently posted..Quinoa Cereal for BreakfastMy Profile

Melissa March 28, 2012 at 4:51 am

i looove this recipe with vega protein powder, so fantastic for breakfast or after a workout. i was only curious….is this typically 1 or 2 servings? I am not good at gauging how much chia I should have at a meal or snack, and it would be great to hear what y’all enjoy. thanks so much!

Lori and Michelle March 28, 2012 at 7:20 am

Melissa, we normally split it if we are having pre-workout. but if we are enjoying it after or later in the day sometimes we have our own. it really depends what else we are eating that day. if we have other food in the house, we will share it. but sometimes we are too busy to make food, so we enjoy a whole serving. hope this helps.

Melissa March 28, 2012 at 8:01 am

i really appreciate your reply. you gals are awesome and thanks for all your other wonderful recipes and health/fitness tips! i love chia seeds so much…one day i might turn into one :)

Sean June 1, 2012 at 10:41 pm

You have some really great recipes on here. Can’t wait to try them out :)