Protein Thin Mint Cookies

by Lori and Michelle on March 7, 2012

hemp protein thin mint cookies
Pin It

we are squealing in excitement over here

because we are about to share the BEST thin mint cookie recipe ever

these are not just any thin mint cookie, but a protein low in sugar cookie!

raw thin mint recipe

gluten free thin mint cookie recipe

we have a few different variations of this cookie, as we know not everyone will have some ingredients on hand. all the variations come out wonderful and uniquely their own.

please be aware we have only made these thin mints with hemp protein powder, vega protein powder, and sunwarrrior brown rice protein powder, so if you use your own favorite protein powder you might have to adjust the taste to your liking – maybe too much peppermint or not enough, or maybe too sweet or not sweet enough. each protein powder has different taste and texture.

in the video we go over tips on making these when you make adjustments.  we have two videos – the first one in this post is Michelle making the original thin mint recipe. and the second video is Michelle making a variation. (videos are at the end of post)

warning these little cookies can be highly addictive. though in a good way! we have been eating these thin mints for over a year now and still crave them. that might be from us being obsessed with anything mint. we have even traveled with this cookie a few times, but had to eat them with a spoon as they are sensitive to heat.

we do find these thin mint cookies to taste best cold.

now more about the ingredients we used in this protein thin mint recipe made with coconut oil.

cookies made with coconut oil and protein

cocoa – we use raw cacao powder, but you can use regular cocoa powder

carob – we like to get a little chocolate without over doing the caffeine, so we do a mix of both. plus we just love carob. has sweet caramel like flavor that is high in minerals and B vitamins. most carob powders in stores are roasted, if you want a true raw carob powder need to order it online. raw food world and one lucky duck have one.

mesquite – we love the deep flavor mesquite gives recipes. a little smoky caramel flavor. plus adds a little more protein.

lucuma – a great natural sweetener! provides a creamy texture. we love just the flavor of lucuma, but it is not necessary for this recipe. does great as frosting.

hemp protein – we are not huge fans of the way hemp protein powder taste plain, so this is one way we have found to enjoy it!!!! like we mentioned in video we have used other protein powders.

coconut oil – a good source of healthy fats (medium chain fatty acid), great for energy, boost metabolism, aid in weight loss, and adds a little natural sweetness to the recipe. coconut oil is really the only oil you can use in this recipe as it gets hard when cold! we have no idea how other oils would do.

stevia – our favorite sugar free sweetener. we like liquid stevia. but everyone has different taste tolerance to stevia, so use your favorite sweetener. need about 1-2 tbsp of sweetener if not using stevia.

where to buy these ingredients – check out our post here on where we buy ingredients.  our favorite brand to use is Navitas Naturals for cocoa, mesquite, and lucuma!

Video one – making our original thin mint recipe

Second video of another variation with just carob and cocoa

hope you enjoy our protein thin mint cookies

nutrition facts on these cookies are pretty good too! *update – nutrition facts based off our original recipe, and is for one cookie

grain free cookie recipe

Gabby @ Gabby's Gluten-Free March 7, 2012 at 7:36 am

YUM! I’m definitely going to be whipping up a batch of these soon!
Gabby @ Gabby’s Gluten-Free recently posted..Photo FlashbackMy Profile

lindsay March 7, 2012 at 7:40 am

oh i love the faces! i would totally make that face if i had those in my hand RIGHT NOW!! yum.
lindsay recently posted..Victory in the Land of Long White CloudMy Profile

Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile March 7, 2012 at 8:12 am

Amazing!! I hope you do get to sell them, they would be such a hit!
Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile recently posted..WIAW-Small and FrequentMy Profile

Erica March 7, 2012 at 8:26 am

You all ROCK! I was so excited for this recipe. And all of the different versions- fabulous!
Erica recently posted..4 Year Giveaway & Chicken Fajita TostadasMy Profile

natalie (the sweets life) March 7, 2012 at 8:42 am

well done! these sound fantastic!
natalie (the sweets life) recently posted..Irish Coffee Gobs with Baileys FillingMy Profile

Amber Shea @Almost Vegan March 7, 2012 at 9:03 am

Wowww, these look AMAZING! Great use for hemp protein, too (which I admit I don’t always enjoy in smoothies)
Amber Shea @Almost Vegan recently posted..San Francisco: Café Gratitude & The SourceMy Profile

Lori and Michelle March 7, 2012 at 9:11 am

Amber yes we cannot stand hemp in smoothies, but for some reason love it this way :)

Anna @ The Guiltless Life March 7, 2012 at 9:12 am

Wow 4g protein in one little cookie? These sound like winning treats!
Anna @ The Guiltless Life recently posted..Hot Yoga Survival TipsMy Profile

Stephanie March 7, 2012 at 9:18 am

Thank You for the recipe!!! I’m going to try it tomorrow ;D (Your recipes are always so amazing, no hesitation needed, lol!)
Stephanie recently posted..Gluten Free Millet Bread RecipeMy Profile

Lori and Michelle March 7, 2012 at 9:19 am

aww thanks Stephanie!!!HUGS

katie @KatieDid March 7, 2012 at 9:29 am

Well I rarely do this but I just walked to the store immediately to get the ingredients for these. They look SO good. Couldn’t find mesquite but I’ll try version #2 and let you know how it goes!!!
katie @KatieDid recently posted..Beefed Up BreakfastMy Profile

Leah March 7, 2012 at 9:34 am

Thanks so much for posting this!!!! My mouth is watering just thinking about making these. Now I have an excuse to buy the lucuma I keep eyeing at the health food store. I have some hemp powder I got to experiment with a while back and never could find anything that tasted good with hemp. Finally, a use for my hemp powder! I also have some regular stevia I got a while back so I will try them with that or the palm coconut sugar I just bought. Thanks for all the substitution info you give.

I really appreciate you posting the nutritional info because I sometimes go back to weight watchers point system when needed. One question-is the nutritional information you posted for one cookie? Regardless if it’s 1 cookie or 4 this cookie seems to be quite healthy, I just need to know for ww points. Thanks so much!!

Lori and Michelle March 7, 2012 at 9:40 am

Awesome Katie!! enjoy ;)

Lori and Michelle March 7, 2012 at 9:41 am

Leah the nutritional info is for one cookie based off our original recipe. and yes this is the only way we enjoy hemp protein powder, haha.

Lisa March 7, 2012 at 9:42 am

Thanks for sharing—these look great! I’m definitely going to make them!
Love the videos :-)
Lisa recently posted..Vanilla Donuts with Lemon Cheesecake Frosting (Grain/Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free option)My Profile

Mike Lieberman March 7, 2012 at 9:59 am

I’m so on this….like today.
Mike Lieberman recently posted..4 Seed Labeling Options, So You Don’t Forget What You PlantedMy Profile

Lori and Michelle March 7, 2012 at 10:01 am

Thanks Mike!! hope you like them

Sam March 7, 2012 at 10:06 am

I really want to try this cookies but I have two question what kind of extract do you use (the brand) and stevia I saw you use kal brand does it taste different as nunatural one? What is different between kal stevia and nunatural stevia?
Thanks a lot

Kris | March 7, 2012 at 10:34 am

Ooo I’m making these with my lactose free whey it is “sweet cream” flavor and will be the BOMB in here!!! Thank you ladies, always keeping us treating well :)

Kris | recently posted..Can I Be Too Strict With My Diet? {Q&A Vlog!}My Profile

Helene @healthyfrenchie March 7, 2012 at 10:40 am

These looked so good! I can’t wait to make a batch! I am glad you used carob powder too, I just love the taste of carob and cocoa together…
And the pictures are super cute! Love the faces you’re making :)
Helene @healthyfrenchie recently posted..Loving my kettlebellMy Profile

Marcia March 7, 2012 at 10:43 am

These sound wonderful! I am so making them. : )

janetha @ meals & moves March 7, 2012 at 11:03 am

YAY! You know I am making these right away! Thank you for posting, girls. Love you both!
janetha @ meals & moves recently posted..white chocolate oreo cheesecakes.My Profile

Liz @ Southern Charm March 7, 2012 at 11:06 am

Oiy! Can’t wait to try these beauties!!
Liz @ Southern Charm recently posted..Sharing The LoveMy Profile

Amber Shea @Almost Vegan March 7, 2012 at 11:39 am

Just made these! I followed the original recipe, but I substituted a raw sprouted fiber/protein blend (Garden of Life RAW Fiber) for half the hemp protein. I also subbed coffee extract for the peppermint, since I knew Matt would like that even better. Then I also added a big pinch of sea salt and just 1 Tbsp coconut flour, since my batter came out just a tad thinner than yours (I used 7 Tbsp oil). Voila! They’re chilling in the freezer now, but just from the taste of the batter (which I ate, um, way too much of), these are AMAZING. I’m already brainstorming about a million other ways to adapt/try them – although you did an incredible job already of providing so many variations!

I’ve been trying to get Matt to eat more coconut oil, but he doesn’t like it straight out of the jar the way I do ;) So the fact that these contain almost a Tbsp of coconut oil per cookie is AWESOME.

Anyway, thanks for the fabulous recipe, girls!
Amber Shea @Almost Vegan recently posted..San Francisco: Millennium RestaurantMy Profile

bitt March 7, 2012 at 11:41 am

this is perfect for me right now. i hope it would work with some nut pulp that is dried, it’s all I have, I think I am going to try it, I’ll let you know how it works out. i am getting used to the flavor of stevia. :-)

Aylin @ Glow Kitchen March 7, 2012 at 11:52 am

Mint and chocolate are my favorite combo!

Lori and Michelle March 7, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Amber love the idea of using coffee extract!! we will have to try that next time. thank you! and hope matt likes them too. oh yes love our coconut oil.

Lori and Michelle March 7, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Bitt, just start small with the coconut oil!! but the almond flour should work.

Lindsay @ Lindsay's List March 7, 2012 at 12:10 pm

SO making this!! If I can find mesquite! Online? Whole foods?

Lori and Michelle March 7, 2012 at 12:10 pm

Sam the brand of extact is Frontier, it usually is available in most health food stores. In terms of stevia, we love the Kal brand. not a fan of nunatural stevia, just personally preference.

Kristin @ STUFT Mama March 7, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Oh these look awesome! I can’t wait to try them! :) I’m squeeling too! He he! Off to pin!
Kristin @ STUFT Mama recently posted..Gluten Free Peanut Butter Doughtzel BallsMy Profile

Tiff March 7, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Hmmm, I think I better try both to test them out… ;)
Tiff recently posted..WIAW: Lean Green Eating MachineMy Profile

Lori and Michelle March 7, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Lindsay some wholefoods do sell, but yes you can get it online – Amazon and iherb sell it. We do give a variation without mesquite too.

Devyn March 7, 2012 at 1:44 pm

How do you think this would work if i subbed raw almond butter for the coconut oil?

Katie March 7, 2012 at 1:47 pm

These look amazing! Worth the wait you put us all through! I think these would be awesome in some coconut bliss vanilla ice cream!!

Love that you have so many variations too!

Katie recently posted..What I ateMy Profile

Lori and Michelle March 7, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Devyn you could always try, we have no idea as almond butter does not get solid like coconut oil, so might be a little on the soft side

Lauren March 7, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Okay, I neeeeeeed these in my life, now!!! Love mint and chocolate!
Lauren recently posted..Can’t Beat These Eats!My Profile

Stephanie March 7, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Made it ;) It’s amazing!
Stephanie recently posted..Incredible RecipesMy Profile

Kierston March 7, 2012 at 2:29 pm

This looks absolutely amazing! I will have to try these!
Kierston recently posted..Moving Right Along….My Profile

the delicate place March 7, 2012 at 2:43 pm

i have been waiting for this recipe! i knew it had to have coconut oil in it after you mentioned the heat issue. i’ll have to give this a try with my manitoba harvest hemp protein powder and let you know! you look adorable with the headband! love the shirt too, funny stuff ;p

Heathy March 7, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Oooh yummy love all the variation ideas girls! I’ve made recipes with carob and mint together too – I enjoy the combination. I use whey protein powder so will try it with that! xo
Heathy recently posted..A Tropical RomanceMy Profile March 7, 2012 at 3:27 pm

These look so good! Just like everything else you’ve made! recently posted..Where To Buy Healthy FoodsMy Profile

Jade C March 7, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Just added you to my blogroll!!
Jade C recently posted..Late ((again!!)) WIAW and some other stuff..My Profile

Lori and Michelle March 7, 2012 at 3:59 pm

Awesome Stephanie!!!

Lori and Michelle March 7, 2012 at 3:59 pm

thanks girl!! yes let us know how you like them

Ela March 7, 2012 at 4:36 pm

Wow, yum! How generous of you to share, and your pics are adorable.

This is so so similar to the mint “barks” I was making a couple years ago–I was just about living on various version of them for about six months back there and posted a few recipes on my blog. I backed off from eating as much coconut oil for some reason, but they were totally my to-go snacks for a really long time. Definitely needed a spoon if I took them traveling though, lol!
Ela recently posted.."50 First Weeks:" The Unmilked Cow and Simple SoupMy Profile

Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance March 7, 2012 at 4:39 pm

You guys are AMAZING! This was my first girlscout season with a wheat allergy, but not anymore!!!!
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Travel Dee & Travel DumMy Profile

Jessica Nazarali (@JessicaNazarali) March 7, 2012 at 5:01 pm

They look amazing! They are going to be my cooking inspiration for the weekend. Thank you for sharing xx
Jessica Nazarali (@JessicaNazarali) recently posted..Restaurant Review Bills Surry HillsMy Profile

katie @KatieDid March 7, 2012 at 7:31 pm

and updated to add. Made them this morning. Added a little sea salt on top. Already had 4 today and want another! SO great, and a perfect way to finally use the hemp powder I’ve had seriously for ages. I hate that stuff and can’t detect it at all in these cookies. Thank you thank you :)
katie @KatieDid recently posted..Beefed Up BreakfastMy Profile

Liz @ iheartvegetables March 7, 2012 at 7:55 pm

I have the most horrible confession to make.

I don’t actually like mint + chocolate. HOWEVER! One of my bffs is gluten free and I don’t know if she has EVER had a thin mint so I’m sure she’d LOVE this! I’ll definitely pass it on to her :)
Liz @ iheartvegetables recently posted..What I Ate [inside] WednesdayMy Profile

Meagan March 7, 2012 at 7:59 pm

YUM :) I may try the double cocoa one, but I don’t have protein powder so maybe I’ll try something else instead?

Brittany March 7, 2012 at 9:29 pm

I used to love thin mint cookies so I’m
quite certain I would live these! They look delicious.
Brittany recently posted..Blogiversary and Blogger AwardsMy Profile

Kris March 7, 2012 at 10:54 pm

oooh, I am making the mesquite recipe as soon as I can!! hmm… maybe right now, can I eat these for breakfast? :D
Kris recently posted..homemade Samoa cookiesMy Profile

Alyse March 8, 2012 at 12:12 am

Wowza. I need to dump my boxes of Girl Scout Cookies and get to making (and devouring) these pretty things.

Thanks for all the recipe variations. I’ll probably go the all cacao route :)

Sarah @ The Healthy Diva March 8, 2012 at 3:17 am

no guilt thing mints??? i’m in :) They look divine and I love all the options you’ve included
Sarah @ The Healthy Diva recently posted..Low FODMAP Lunches & Simple Salmon SliceMy Profile

Paige March 8, 2012 at 6:34 am

Ok now I will definitely be trying these! You two are genius!!
Paige recently posted..Stop Sending Me That!My Profile

Lori and Michelle March 8, 2012 at 6:44 am

thanks Sarah!!

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga March 8, 2012 at 8:57 am

These look soooo good! Thanks for the inspiration. The mint + chocolate combo is always a winner and I love Thin Mints…great little things.
Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga recently posted..Good MorningMy Profile

mariel March 8, 2012 at 1:35 pm

this is perfect! perfect way to use my green hemp protein powder! hemp protein powder has a way of tasting actually yummy in this recipe! :D
mariel recently posted..Cauliflower with Sunshine dressingMy Profile

Sasha March 9, 2012 at 6:45 am

I am not usually one to comment, but these are honestly AMAZING!! I have been anxiously awaiting the recipe ever since you two originally mentioned vegan ‘protein thin mints’ (no sugar, no grain) and had to make them right away! These did not disappoint and actually exceeded my expectations. LOVE recipe ever!! I have not had a girl scout cookie in years, but if I remember correctly these capture that delightful mint + chocolate combo (without all those questionable ingredients, GMOs and hydrogenated oils!).

I made the original recipe and used 1/2 cup raw hemp protein + one scoop sunwarrior vanilla.

Thank you so much!!!!!

Lori and Michelle March 9, 2012 at 7:07 am

Sasha awesome!!! we are so happy to hear this ;) so glad that you loved them as much as we do!!!! yay! HUGS

Ellen March 9, 2012 at 2:48 pm

The higher protein version of the hemp powder you have is a lot better tasting. It tastes pretty neutral, not as much help flavor. Its called “Hemp Pro 70″ and has red on the label instead of green. Unfortunately its also twice as expensive! But for putting in drinks, it makes a HUGE difference!

Kilee March 13, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Wow! It looks like everyone and their mother love these cookies! I will be adding them to my “to-bake” list. You two are so talented with your healthy baking recipes. Much love ~ Kilee

Maeve March 14, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Holy deliciousness! These are amazing!!! Just made a batch and they are absolutely incredible! You guys are geniuses<3 Hahaa, thank you for your always awesome recipes; I think I speak for everyone when I say you guys are such a positive inspiration!

Lori and Michelle March 14, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Maeve thank you so much!!! we are so happy to hear you loved them, we love them too ;) thank you thank you!

Heather March 15, 2012 at 7:14 am

Hi twins! I couldn’t believe how good these taste!

I made variation #2, using Vega’s Shake & Go Smoothie mix for the protein powder. I get an extra hit of chocolate AND greens that way! I definitely want to try these with mesquite. Thanks for the recipe :)

Lori and Michelle March 15, 2012 at 7:32 am

so glad you enjoyed it Heather!!!

Ellie@Fit for the Soul March 16, 2012 at 9:48 am

Mmmmm!! omgness~these look dehhhrrricious!! :D I love how versatile coconut oil is too. I’m totally pinning this, and the picture is beautiful!

Mariah March 20, 2012 at 10:43 am

Okay I just made these and into the fridge they went to set. But HOW do you keep from just eating it before it even gets into the fridge? Mine barely made it on the plate. YUM. Great recipe!!

Lori and Michelle March 20, 2012 at 10:54 am

Mariah yay happy to hear you love them!! we eat them way too much :)

Kasandra March 23, 2012 at 9:46 pm

OMG. Can’t wait to try! These remind me of the little after-8 mints that I used to eat by the box… oops!

I read something about mesquite powder having an affect where the enzymes in them prevent your body from converting proteins to amino acids (trypsin inhibitor I think?), and that the only way to prevent this is by baking or cooking the mesquite powder. Thoughts?
Kasandra recently posted..If at first you don’t succeed…My Profile

Gabrielle April 9, 2012 at 12:13 pm

I just made these for my post run snack, and they are soooooooooo delicious! Thanks for such an AMAZING recipe!

Stephanie Swanson April 10, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Whoa baby! I literally just made these and they are YUM! I was hesitant because I’m not a fan of the taste of hemp protein but in it went and I can’t even taste it…My 9 year old is loving them and so do I! I’m proud of and thankful for you two and your yummy healthy recipes! Thank you!

barb May 4, 2012 at 8:36 am

I don’t have mesquite or lucuma. Can I make them without it? If I was going to buy one, which one would be best?
barb recently posted..Ho’oponopono – the Secret to Wealth, Health , Love and PeaceMy Profile

Lori and Michelle May 4, 2012 at 9:23 am

Barb we give a few different versions, one of them just uses cocoa and carob. so follow that recipe. hope this helps.

TeriLyn [a foodie stays fit] May 6, 2012 at 4:49 pm

OMG why did i wait so long to make these??? they are amazing! I ate 4 before dinner. Oops!

Mine totally stuck to the plate though. Any suggestions?
TeriLyn [a foodie stays fit] recently posted..Mojitos in a LibraryMy Profile

Lori and Michelle May 7, 2012 at 4:25 am

Teri awesome to hear you loved them too!! Ya sometimes are stick too. Just let them warm up to room temperature a little longer. And we find the thicker we make the cookies, the easier it is to pull them off the plate.

Sarpreet May 15, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Can you please clarify the recipe in Version #3? Did you mean 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp cocoa?
Sarpreet recently posted..How I’ve Managed to Become (Almost) Soy-Free on a Vegetarian DietMy Profile

Lori and Michelle May 15, 2012 at 5:35 pm

Yes 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp.

Kristin May 16, 2012 at 6:22 pm

I loveeeee how you guys give so many variations!!!! thank you!!! i can’t wait to try the no mesquite way! :) YUM

LEM May 20, 2012 at 9:48 am

I just made thin mint cookies and they are amazing! Thank you for creating the ones with just cocoa. My husband even liked them. I really appreciate how you tweak everything you create for different options such as GF, vegan, etc. Thanks for all the wonderful eats!!!

Adam June 29, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Hi Lori and Michelle,

I tried the first variation of the recipe with Lacuma powder. I found that the cookies were somewhat bitter, dry, and mealy but they had potential So I tweaked the recipe and decided to actually bake the cookies.

Protein Thin Mint Cookie Recipe

1 egg
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp Ener-G Improved Baking SODA Substitute, Sodium Free
1/3 cup vanilla almond milk
¼ teaspoon AlsoSalt
¼ cup organic butter

If the coconut oil comes in a jar in a solid form:
Warm the jar of coconut oil in a pot over a medium flame until the solid has liquefied. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir together.
Drop spoonfuls of the cookie batter onto a glazed baking sheet put in the oven. Yields about 16 cookies.
Bake 8 – 12 minutes.

This recipe is low in salt. It yields a little more than the original recipe. Most importantly, because of the baking powder, baking soda, and almond milk the cookies came out light and fluffy. The egg, butter, and salt substitute help stabilize the cookies so they don’t fall apart. You might even be able to mail them this way. As you can see I doubled the amount of Stevia and I also added the Nature’s Hollow honey. For me, this is the “right amount” of sweetness without being too sweet. I think cookies are delicious in my “tweaked” version of your recipe but you still have to mind your portion control. Don’t eat the whole pan at once!

Mary@FitandFed July 24, 2012 at 11:42 pm

Very cool! Just watched your video and came here for the recipe details, I have to try this. I haven’t had the Girl Scout thin mints for a few years– love the Girl Scouts, don’t like that the palm oil in the cookies is not from a certified sustainable source. These look so healthy and good using coconut oil instead. Only thing, I don’t like stevia (but haven’t really tried a lot of varieties to see if I can one without the funky aftertaste). So I might substitute there.
Mary@FitandFed recently posted..Walnut ButterMy Profile

Emma August 7, 2012 at 11:03 am

Can’t believe I waited so long to make these. Love them. Mine aren’t really like cookies, more like chocolate chunks, but they satisfy my post-lunch dark chocolate cravings completely. Have you tried other extracts..was thinking orange would be amazing or coffee? Thanks for the fab recipe :)

Lori and Michelle August 17, 2012 at 10:25 am

Emma yay! glad you enjoyed the recipe. Coffee would be great!

Dee February 7, 2013 at 4:13 pm

OMG! I was about to make a vegan cooked version of the Girl Scout cookies because I am craving them soooooo much! Then I found your site. I am 95% Raw Vegan so this works better for me..I have all the ingredients..will try them out now..I am sooo excited. Thanks!

Lori and Michelle February 8, 2013 at 10:47 am

Awesome Dee! :)

kim December 13, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Just made version number 2 (protein thin mints) and mine looked great, great texture but very bitter. Any ideas??? Wanted to make for an xmas party tomorrow evening.

Lori and Michelle January 3, 2014 at 8:14 pm

Kim you can try using a little maple syrup as raw chocolate is bitter

Tanya January 21, 2014 at 9:43 pm

I made these as I often do but had ran out of mint extract. Today was the no carob version as I was out. I love orange chocolate (you either love orange chocolate or you hate it) so used orange extract. They were delicious. I tend to modify with whatever I had around, today vanilla protein powder, no stevia needed and water to decrease coconut oil a bit. The texture was fabulous. These may help break my addiction to quest protein bars!

Lori and Michelle March 25, 2014 at 12:55 pm

Tanya so glad you are enjoying them!