birthday

by michelle on April 26, 2012

hello friends!

well today is Lori and I’s BIRTHDAY!!! Happy birthday sis and the bride to be!

in the mix of all this wedding stuff we still are planning on enjoying our birthday today. our dad has a draft football party tonight which is rolling into a birthday party for us as well. should be a good time! we are baking margarita cupcakes for everyone else and a gluten free grain free cookie cake for us to enjoy.

our day yesterday was filled with doing girly things for Lori’s big day.

each morning we have been starting our day with fresh juice.

juice ingredients

it has been so nice to be home and use our moms juicer.

love our fresh juices!

been doing our planks plus our Tone It up Beach Babe dvd’s. loving them so far!

been enjoying our green smoothies after our workouts

been playing with our little niece.  love her so much!!! always a fun time with her.

plus we have been doing lots of wedding things.

we got our nails done.

Lori’s hands and feet. we all got the same thing done but Lori got a little green stripe on your hands to be a little different.

Bride and Maid of Honor :)

after nails went home to have another juice. getting that glowing skin for the big day.

then we needed to do some more errands

needed cardstock paper for wedding ceremony programs. which we are currently printing off now.

hanging out with this girl – hard to get much work done haha

made some gluten free grain free stevia based brownies one night. light cake like brownies. yum

one night we made breakfast for dinner.

nothing beats gluten free grain free pancakes (made from almond meal) and some eggs. it was delicious!

made our raw cream cakes for Lori’s dessert bar and had some extra ingredients leftover so we decided to make the family one. it was devoured very quickly!!

perfection!

enjoyed some Vega for snacks.

so far things have been going as smoothly as they can. of course we have had a few bumps in the road with things but no one is stressing too much. taking it one day at a time. and one project at a time.

well Lori and I off to go finish her ceremony programs and bake some cake for our birthday.

Michelle

clare @ fittingitallin April 26, 2012 at 8:09 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Such an exciting week for you girls!

Amber Shea @Almost Vegan April 26, 2012 at 8:13 am

Happy b-day, busy ladies!
Amber Shea @Almost Vegan recently posted..Elimination diet: 3-day food logMy Profile

Alex@Spoonful of Sugar Free April 26, 2012 at 8:23 am

HAppy Happy BIRTHDAY!!! HAVE FUNNN!!!!!
Alex@Spoonful of Sugar Free recently posted..Have an Exciting Run!My Profile

Paige @ Running Around Normal April 26, 2012 at 8:28 am

Eep! What an exciting week for you guys :) Happy birthday! :D

Tamikko April 26, 2012 at 9:19 am

Happy Happy Birthday to you both!!! Hope you girls have a fantabulous day :)

Evan Thomas April 26, 2012 at 9:24 am

Happy birthday to the both of you!
Evan Thomas recently posted..Homemade Tamari AlmondsMy Profile

Lauren April 26, 2012 at 9:25 am

Happy birthday!!! Your niece is so cute!! Yummy eats! Can’t wait to see pics of you ladies from the wedding!! Have a blast!!!
Lauren recently posted..Gloomy Day ComfortsMy Profile

Ela April 26, 2012 at 9:40 am

Happy Birthday!!
Sounds like you’re having a hectic but awesome time.
Adore the photo of Joy in the huge sweater, and all the ones of you lovely ladies!

Have a great party and keep on smiling!
Ela recently posted..Third Person Post–Bee Story HAWMCMy Profile

Amber @ Busy, Bold, Blessed April 26, 2012 at 9:45 am

Happy Birthday to both of you :D Hope all the last minute things go as smoothly as possible!
Amber @ Busy, Bold, Blessed recently posted..Half Marathon Training: Week 16My Profile

nelly April 26, 2012 at 9:55 am

happy birthday ladies!!!

and I AM SO SO SO SO EXCITED for lori’s big day!!!! things will go wrong…but you know what, it’s ok…you won’t even remember that part of the big day!

my advice to you, is enjoy the day…it goes by SOOOOOOOO fast…too fast! try to take it in a little more…so many people gave me the same advice…haha, but for some reason it went by so quickly…it was way too fleeting…it was a gorgeous day, and it all turned out so beautifully!

anywho ladies have so much fun on saturday, and have a beautiful day today, you both deserve it!

lindsay April 26, 2012 at 10:06 am

happy birthday to my favorite twins!!! You two are inspiring! Cheers to many more years of health and good fun!
lindsay recently posted..Thirty Minute Thursday: Tips & TidbitsMy Profile

Sam @ Fit for My Fork April 26, 2012 at 10:10 am

Happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day! :)
Sam @ Fit for My Fork recently posted..My First Spinning ClassMy Profile

mariel April 26, 2012 at 10:37 am

happy birthday!! sending love and hugs to you both!
mariel recently posted..Green Smoothie 2012 challenge!My Profile

Kris April 26, 2012 at 10:44 am

happy birthday, girls!! XXO such a big fun time – enjoy every moment!
Kris recently posted..thoughts and thingsMy Profile

Erica April 26, 2012 at 11:14 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Hope you guys have a fabulous day. Your nails look great. Enjoy enjoy
Erica recently posted..Wonderful Wednesday (Sesame)My Profile

Jessica @ Dairy Free Betty April 26, 2012 at 11:26 am

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu both! :)
What a fun weekend for you , birthday AND wedding celebrations! Can’t wait for the recap!!
Jessica @ Dairy Free Betty recently posted..West Coast LivingMy Profile

Sev April 26, 2012 at 11:43 am

Happy Birthday Ladies, hope you have a great day/evening :)

Ashley @ Freckles & Spice April 26, 2012 at 11:47 am

Happy Birthday!! excited stuff.
What was in your afternoon juice for glowing skin??
Ashley @ Freckles & Spice recently posted..Powering ThroughMy Profile

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) April 26, 2012 at 11:50 am

Happy Birthday ladies! Sounds like the parties have already started! Enjoy your day today! Hugs to you both!
Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) recently posted..Chicken Parmesan Promises…My Profile

Katie April 26, 2012 at 11:51 am

Happy Birthday wishes to you amazing, beautiful, and inspiring girls! I wish you nothing but happiness today and every single day! You girls really are 2 special woman that I am VERY lucky to know, thank you for always keeping true and letting your lights shine every day!

Wedding Saturday too!! Oh man time flew! I am so excited for you Lori, I know you will be the most beautiful and breathtaking bride ever! Gary is very lucky, you both are lucky to have each other and enjoy every moment that day, it will fly by! So happy for you! Congrats and I will be toasting to you and Gary that day with a glass of wine!

Thank you Lori and Michelle for being two of the sweetest friends I could have!

Katie recently posted..Three {Thursday}My Profile

Lisa April 26, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Happy birthday to the both of you! I hope you have an amazing day, filled with lots of love!
Lisa recently posted..Cheesy BallsMy Profile

Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile April 26, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Happpy birthday!!!! Everything on this post looks amazing!
Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile recently posted..WIAW–PicstitchMy Profile

the delicate place April 26, 2012 at 12:30 pm

i can just feel the sense of urgency and excitement through these photos! it’s contagious! happy bday L&M! the nails look beautiful! i absolutely love drinking juices i feel so energized and i have 1 green juice every single day! best investment i made in 2012!
the delicate place recently posted..new eats + lippyMy Profile

Anna @ On Anna's Plate April 26, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Happy Birthday!!! And happy wedding!!
Anna @ On Anna’s Plate recently posted..Figuring Things Out?My Profile

carrie April 26, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Happy Birthday! You guys have boundless energy! Enjoy your day and your wonderful week!!

katie @KatieDid April 26, 2012 at 1:14 pm

ohh HAPPY BIRTHDAY. What a week, I didn;t know it was your birthday too! Hope you have a fabulous day with your friends and family.
katie @KatieDid recently posted..Dear BloggersMy Profile

Mandy @MandyBloomsRaw April 26, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Happy Belated Birthday lovelies! Sounds like you’re having an amazing time!
Mandy @MandyBloomsRaw recently posted..Orange Dreams & DessertsMy Profile

Crysta April 26, 2012 at 1:26 pm

I don’t know how you girls do it all! Happy Birthday!! A birthday and wedding in one week…wow! What kind of juicer does your mom have? Mine broke and I have been using my vitamix as a make shift juicer, but I miss the juiced texture! Love vega chocolate protein…tastes like how I remember cake batter tasting, but then again my husband says my tastes buds have no clue what cake batter tastes like….LOL :) Can’t wait to see pictures of the big day!

Garnish April 26, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Happy birthday lovely ladies! I am new to your site and have a feeling you know have a new “house guest”. Question for you – I am searching for a juicer. I want one that requires very little prep work and am wondering what kind you are using or do you have any recommendations. Many thanks!
Garnish + Enjoy,
- Suzanne

Tracey April 26, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Happy Birthday ladies! You look so gorgeous and radiant!

Heathy April 26, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Big happy birthday to you girls! Looks like you’re having a blast and are looking beautiful as always. Breaky for dinner – love it!!
Can’t believe that Lori’s big day is almost here. Wishing you the best time. Stoked for all the pics :D xoxo
Heathy recently posted..Gluten Free Chocolate Chip DonutsMy Profile

janetha @ meals & moves April 26, 2012 at 2:01 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to two of the most amazing ladies I know!
janetha @ meals & moves recently posted..linkback love & xagave special.My Profile

Ami@dashofcurry.com April 26, 2012 at 3:14 pm
veganlisa April 26, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Happy Birthday Loir and Michelle! It looks like you’re having a great time celebrating with loved ones.

Sending you great big beautiful birthday wishes.
xo
veganlisa recently posted..Eat Raw, Eat WellMy Profile

Felicia (Natural + Balanced) April 26, 2012 at 4:27 pm

happy birthday beautiful ladies!!
Felicia (Natural + Balanced) recently posted..A Chest + Back WorkoutMy Profile

Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance April 26, 2012 at 5:00 pm

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It’s so exciting to hear that everything is coming together smoothly for the wedding :)
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..And Now For The Changes..My Profile

Stephanie April 26, 2012 at 5:58 pm

Happy Birthday!!!!! Hope it was a super-duper-fantastic :D

jessica April 26, 2012 at 6:25 pm

A very happy birthday. All wonderfulness for the two of you.

hihorosie April 26, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Yay! Happy birthday ladies! And love the green stripe on the nails. Love it! Enjoy your special day!
hihorosie recently posted..Thoughtful ThursdayMy Profile

Nicca April 26, 2012 at 11:28 pm

Happy happy birthday! I love those photos and it seems this is a great celebration you should be really interested to attend with..
Nicca recently posted..Sharepoint HostingMy Profile

Jessica LeBoeuf April 27, 2012 at 6:04 am

Happy belated birthday!!! Ahhhh another year that is going to be fantastic. Loriiiiiiiiiiiii have the best time ever at your wedding and you both look so radiant!
BTW all the food looks amazing, yum!!

LizAshlee April 27, 2012 at 6:23 am

Happy belated birthday..sending lots of luv! :)

Coco April 27, 2012 at 7:42 am

Happy Birthday beautiful ladies!!! I hope you had an amazing day! and Congratulations on your wedding!!
Coco recently posted..Dog of the Day + WO + PlantsMy Profile

TeriLyn [a foodie stays fit] April 27, 2012 at 6:53 pm

happy belated birthday friends!!!
TeriLyn [a foodie stays fit] recently posted..The Best Kind of Bachelorette PartyMy Profile