some link love

by Lori and Michelle on April 3, 2012

good morning friends!

as we continue to get caught up on things over here we did manage to get a workout in yesterday. we always love traveling and going out of town but there is just something about coming home that also feels so nice. do you know what we mean? home can be so comforting, even if there is choas. like we are experiencing right now.

today we are sharing some of our blog friends link love as we had time last night to read what everyone has been up to.

looks like Teri and Gillian had wonderful weekends with friends and family.

Source: imgfave.com via Pure2raw on Pinterest

so many yummy looking recipes ideas

like tahini ketchup

socca crackers

spiced strawberry parfait

nutty cauliflower wings

grilled cheese with roasted carrots

mmm making us hungry

so many great posts

like eating intuitively

issue with sugar

do you sneak food

loving these genuine posts

and another congrats to another ‘new’  home owner!

big announcement to our dear friend

loving this wedding pictures

enjoyed seeing the jewelry trends for Spring

and here some quotes we have enjoyed lately

love this quote.

we hope we have inspired you in some way.

Twins Question: any quote or blog posts that inspired you recently? any new sites or blogs that you have come across lately?

L&M

Nicole @ Making Good Choices April 3, 2012 at 6:19 am

thanks for the link love <3 ! you girls inspire me everyday! And I love coming home from being away…just don't love putting away clothes!
Nicole @ Making Good Choices recently posted..April is time for YOU! Goal time!My Profile

Sarah April 3, 2012 at 6:27 am

Thanks so much for the mention! You ladies definitely inspire me!
Sarah recently posted..My Running Story: Why I Refuse to Do It and You Can’t Make MeMy Profile

katie @KatieDid April 3, 2012 at 6:56 am

Thanks for the link love girls, glad you liked the sound of the ketchup :) Loving those blogging quotes… sometimes its hard to stay motivated or feel good about the work you put into blogging but just knowing that you may have helped one person every post is what makes it worth it. And you girls continue to inspire my fitness journey day in and day out, been doing my planks longer each week and I’ve noticed such an increase in core strength :) Have a great day back home!
katie @KatieDid recently posted..When Life Hands You Egg WhitesMy Profile

Liz @ IHeartVegetables April 3, 2012 at 7:00 am

So inspiring, and I can’t wait to read some of those posts! (I actually saw the socca crackers yesterday and totally thought of you ladies!)
Liz @ IHeartVegetables recently posted..Shufflin’ Down Monument AveMy Profile

Natasha April 3, 2012 at 7:21 am

You both always inspire me! I look forward to reading your posts everday and I love trying out your recipes.

I’m always looking for new health and fitness blogs to read so I’m definitely going to check out some of those links. One new blog that I found recently is http://www.livelaugheat.com/. I find her posts really enjoyable to read and her photography is great.
Natasha recently posted..So little time, so much to do…My Profile

Erica April 3, 2012 at 7:21 am

I totally want to make those cauli wings!! I was inspired by julie go leans goddess post this morning
Erica recently posted..Oooops….Almond Butter Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesMy Profile

Katie April 3, 2012 at 8:36 am

I just love you girls so much, PERIOD!
Thank you for the link love, I am honored and I am grateful for your friendships!

Congrats again to you and Gary! Oh and it is WEDDING MONTH!!! So excited for you !!

Katie recently posted..Ways I’m winning in AprilMy Profile

the delicate place April 3, 2012 at 9:09 am

thanks for the link love to check out! new to me blog is twentyfourcarat.net lots of content and nice design! happy catching up girls!

Anna @ The Guiltless Life April 3, 2012 at 9:27 am

I loved those cauliflower wings I saw on P&TY too! I did just find The Spunky Coconut and I LOVE her blog! She shares a lot of similar philosophies with us – no refined sugars etc – so it’s great to read her sweet recipes!
Anna @ The Guiltless Life recently posted..April GoalsMy Profile

Heather @ Get Healthy with Heather April 3, 2012 at 10:41 am

Yay new bloggies to check out!!
Heather @ Get Healthy with Heather recently posted..{moist} whole wheat banana breadMy Profile

lindsay April 3, 2012 at 11:21 am

thank you friends. these are all so great. I am bookmarking. I love you two, such awesome ladies.!
lindsay recently posted..Motivation Monday: Keep the CareMy Profile

Vitamins for Beauty April 3, 2012 at 11:23 am

I really like refinery29 a bit more commercial though but fun to read through!

Nicole <3
Vitamins for Beauty recently posted..Berry Benefits & Beautiful SkinMy Profile

Lisa April 3, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Those are basically all the blogs I read and love! I want to make that cauliflower so bad, I’ll probably do that tonight :)
Lisa recently posted..More plans and carrot cake oatsMy Profile

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) April 3, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Thanks for the love! Now I have some reading to do today! Good luck getting things caught up ladies. I hope you’re having a great day!
Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) recently posted..Savory Waffle Sandwich and Gardening…My Profile

Heathy April 3, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Thanks for the link love girls! Will have to check out all these other posts – they sound fab! xo
Heathy recently posted..Spiced Strawberrry ParfaitMy Profile

Lisa April 3, 2012 at 2:36 pm

MODG is a blog that has been cracking me up lately…

This is a quote I heard in yoga the other day that I love: “The opposite of instability is not certainty, it is faith.”
Lisa recently posted..Caprese Bruschetta + Wear SunscreenMy Profile

Lori and Michelle April 3, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Thanks Lisa, we will have to check it out. And great quote!

Nicole April 3, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Hi Guys,

thanks for these awesome links. You made my day. A new blog I recently came across which I really love is http://www.kellehampton.com . The pictures she takes are amazing and you can just admire her love for life!

Have a great one ;)
Nicole recently posted..Boston Marathon InspirationMy Profile

Lori and Michelle April 3, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Awesome Nicole, we will have to check it out ;)

Heather@For the Love of Kale April 3, 2012 at 3:19 pm

These link-ups are all so beautiful! I’m bookmarking them all. :-) Love that last quote…it’s so true. We can’t get caught up in how many people we’re effecting – just that we’re spreading the love! You girls do that every day. :-)
Heather@For the Love of Kale recently posted..MILA GiveawayMy Profile

Laury@TheFitnessDish April 3, 2012 at 6:20 pm

I love you girls! So thankful to have such great friends! Thanks for the link love!!!

I love all the quotes ou posted. I am pinning them now!!!!
Laury@TheFitnessDish recently posted..Man vs. SugarMy Profile

Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance April 5, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Thank you girls so much for the link love! Two of my favorite twins ;)
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..March Favorites & A Healthier Boyfriend UpdateMy Profile

Teri [a foodie stays fit] April 8, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Thanks for the link love!