back from the beach

by lori on April 2, 2012

hello there luvs!!!

we are back! from the girls “bachelorette” weekend at the beach . we were in Treasure Island off St. Pete beach Florida for the weekend. we had a blast! we did not want our weekend with our best friends to end. we had an amazing time! love reminiscing memories with these ladies.

I won’t bore you with too many details but will share a few pics from the weekend

the beautiful St. Pete beach. it was so beautiful and relaxing!

hanging out at the beachme enjoying the lovely sunny weather. getting my Vita-D.

in hot tubthe second day there was no sun so we got to hang out in the hot tub before the rain came.

curlsSaturday we all got dolled up. one of my best friends is a hair stylist so I had her do my hair. love the curls!

Michelle and I

my friends surprised me with a limo!!! I was so well taken care of with these girls.  each one of us is different but yet similar and we just all click.

hanging out at a local bar before heading to the restaurant for dinner.

over all I had a blast and so blessed to have such amazing friends! we now live all over and do not get to see each other that much. we were still missing one friend. there usually is 7 of us. it is so much fun and a little crazy when we are all together! fun times with these gals. there is never any judging. since we all grew up together we all know each other so well and we just let loose and have a good time.

thanks girls for an amazing weekend that I will cherish forever! can’t wait to do it all again at the wedding!!!

like I mentioned Michelle and I are back in town. getting work done and unpacking.  oh the joys of traveling.

in case you missed anything while we were gone

today is a celebration of one amazing person.

re-cap of our weekly workouts that helped us get beach ready.

gluten free baked vegan donut recipe

mmm wish I had one of those right now to enjoy!

and hopefully later today we plan on catching up with all of our blogging friends! hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. did anyone else do anything fun?? anyone else enjoy having girls weekend?  what was the best thing you did all weekend? do you find yourself reminiscing a lot when you with old friends?

mine was spending time with my best friends.

Lori

Alex@Spoonful of Sugar Free April 2, 2012 at 5:46 am

You were in St. Pete? LOVE that beach! Was just there last weekend :D

Looks like you had a blast!

LizAshlee April 2, 2012 at 5:47 am

Sounds like a wonderful weekend..so happy to hear you gals got away and enjoyed some relaxation time…you deserve it!!
LizAshlee recently posted..Take it to the Court WorkoutMy Profile

Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean April 2, 2012 at 6:18 am

jealous! i LOVE the beach. looks like a blast!
Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean recently posted..My Path & Big News!My Profile

Danielle April 2, 2012 at 6:21 am

Looks like you had beautiful weather and a fun weekend! My two girlfriends and I from university meet up every few months in a different city (depending where we are all living). Those weekends are always the best! Love how we can catch up, like it’s been no time at all since we last saw each other.

Liz @ IHeartVegetables April 2, 2012 at 6:23 am

You girls are SO cute!!!! It looks like you girls had fun!!!
Liz @ IHeartVegetables recently posted..Shufflin’ Down Monument AveMy Profile

Nicole @ Making Good Choices April 2, 2012 at 6:29 am

So glad you had a wonderful time! Time spent with friends is the best! and those donuts look amazing!
Nicole @ Making Good Choices recently posted..Just saying hi!My Profile

Katie April 2, 2012 at 6:43 am

What a perfect, relaxing weekend! Such a good idea for a bachelorette weekend… glad you had an awesome time! Your hair is GORGEOUS, by the way :-)
Katie recently posted..Dye JobMy Profile

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) April 2, 2012 at 7:24 am

I was watching your pics on FB…you ladies definitely had a great weekend! I’m so glad you got to enjoy some girl time. Have a great week ladies!
Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) recently posted..Potatoes, Hummus and Rooms…My Profile

katie @KatieDid April 2, 2012 at 7:51 am

you both look gorgeous all dolled up! Sounds like SUCH a fun weekend, glad you enjoyed yourselves so much. I’m fortunate that I still live with all my friends, but I know it won’t be like this forever, just trying to savor these last few months while I can!
katie @KatieDid recently posted..Slowing Down and New Photo PropsMy Profile

the delicate place April 2, 2012 at 7:57 am

ah i was jealous of your beach time! i had to wear a scarf, hoodie and thermal to take a walk this weekend! lori i love your hair that way! it’s soft & romantic! i love looking back and seeing how we have all changed and grown up! that’s wonderful they got you a limo!!! princess for a day :)
the delicate place recently posted..Ph.DivaMy Profile

Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance April 2, 2012 at 8:23 am

You guys were so close to me! I’ve never been to Treasure Island but I’ve heard that it’s beautiful! Was the sand nearly white?

And I LOVE the curls!!
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Rekindling the Flame With FoodMy Profile

Lori and Michelle April 2, 2012 at 8:34 am

Next time Brittany we will meet up :) and yes the sand was just about white, so beautiful!!! loved it

Coco April 2, 2012 at 12:18 pm

What an amazing weekend! Looks like you girls really had a great time… Hanging out with old friends is always fun, there is something about the bond that you have with them… It’s really like nothing else! I can’t wait for it to be nice enough up here to hit the beach!

Lisa April 2, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Looks like you guys had a lovely weekend!! I love your hair and outfits in the pictures of you guys going out, fabulous! I was sick this weekend so unfortunately no fun for me! I do love reminiscing with old friends though
Lisa recently posted..April AdventuresMy Profile

Ela April 2, 2012 at 12:32 pm

What a lovely time! Good for you.

Definitely, reminiscing is a fun thing with old friends you don’t get to see very often–also seeing how each one has changed..
Ela recently posted..HAWMC #2: Words that InspireMy Profile

Aylin @ Glow Kitchen April 2, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Beautiful pics! I always get super nostalgic when i meet up with my friends — I wish we all lived in the same city.
Aylin @ Glow Kitchen recently posted..Beet HummusMy Profile

Lisa April 2, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Girls weekends are the best! And for a fun occasion like a bachelorette celebration!

My college roommates and I try to get together once a year (last year was Orlando, this year will be Boston). We always have a great time!!
Lisa recently posted..The Killing and How it Relates to MeMy Profile

Anna @ The Guiltless Life April 2, 2012 at 3:03 pm

I was just back home in the Cayman Islands for 2 weeks so you must have been just north of me at the same time! So nice to be in warm weather, let me tell you! Your photos are amazing, looks like you have a really solid group of friends. It’s tough when you all move all over but with true friends it feels like you never left once you’re back! :)

Lauren April 2, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Looks like a blast! You ladies looked gorgeous! Xoxo
Lauren recently posted..Hello AprilMy Profile

Jessica Nazarali (@JessicaNazarali) April 2, 2012 at 6:50 pm

It looks like you had a fantastic time away! I had a girlfriend’s birthday on the weekend, always fun to catch up with the girls!
Jessica Nazarali (@JessicaNazarali) recently posted..Gluten Free Vegan Pizza (that actually tastes good!)My Profile

Laury@TheFitnessDish April 2, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Lori your hair looks gorgeous!!! I miss my long hair :( I could never get it to do that–only when I had someone do it for my cousins wedding.

So so so pretty!!!

I’m glad you girls had a great time! You all look like a bunch of hotties! I am admiring you and Michelle’s sexy guns!! Tough lookin’ gals ;-)

Anastasia@healthymamainfo.com April 2, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Beautiful! Very happy for you, and a bit jealous :)

janetha April 2, 2012 at 9:39 pm

ah how fun! you all are gorgeous!

Gillian April 3, 2012 at 5:27 am

You girls look beautiful! And I love the curls!! How does your friend do them?
Gillian recently posted..When Life HappensMy Profile

Lori and Michelle April 3, 2012 at 6:16 am

Gillian, she just used a curling iron and hair spray. she is going to be doing something similar for the Wedding. she made it seem so simple to do haha

Jane April 3, 2012 at 7:00 am

Awesome! Looks like a great time! You both look gorgeous!
Jane recently posted..Lentil Chil-alad with Salt PorkMy Profile

Heathy April 3, 2012 at 1:24 pm

What an awesome bachelorette party Lori! Looks like you girls had SO much fun! You’re all gorgeous – I love the curls your friend put in your hair.
Heathy recently posted..Spiced Strawberrry ParfaitMy Profile