Do you love chocolate chips?

by Lori and Michelle on May 16, 2012

How did we miss that yesterday was National Chocolate Chip Day??

Well here our some of our favorite recipes…hope you enjoy them too.

low sugar chocolate chip cookie cake

and another chocolate chip cookie cake…yes we love cookie cake ;)

raw cookie dough ice cream anyone?? this recipe has been on our list to remake for some time, just might have to make it today!

our favorite raw cookie sandwich

chocolate chip pancakes ….something we made for our parents when visiting, and guess what they are coming this weekend. ;)

Inside out chocolate chip cookie truffles

mint chocolate chip protein muffin

our favorite almond chip cookies

an old favorite tahini chocolate chip bar

and can never go wrong with pumpkin and chocolate together

haha you sure can tell which recipes are old and some of our first by the picture.

We got a few new chocolate chip recipes in the works.

Twins Question: Did you enjoy National Chocolate Chip Day? Do you like chocolate chip cookies? cake? Do you have a favorite brand of chocolate chips? Do you like dark, milk, or white chocolate?

pure2raw twins

j3nn May 16, 2012 at 5:19 am

I didn’t know it was National Chocolate Chip day until today, but I promise I worship chocolate chips every day. :)
j3nn recently posted..What I Did: Mother’s Day WeekendMy Profile

Caroline @ chocolate & carrots May 16, 2012 at 5:39 am

Loving all of these!!!!!
Caroline @ chocolate & carrots recently posted..Strawberry PieMy Profile

katie @KatieDid May 16, 2012 at 7:06 am

darker the better for me!!
katie @KatieDid recently posted..Caprese OmeletMy Profile

Nicole @ Making Good Choices May 16, 2012 at 8:22 am

I celebrated yesterday with some chocolate chip cookie dough balls!
Nicole @ Making Good Choices recently posted..Pregnancy Update: 17 weeksMy Profile

Kris | iheartwellness.com May 16, 2012 at 8:54 am

I think I LOVE chocolate chips and I had no idea there was a special day for them yesterday…sigh. Thanks for the wonderful recipes!!

xxoo
Kris | iheartwellness.com recently posted..Day 37 LiveFit Trainer {+ a Few of My Favorite Things}My Profile

The Delicate Place (@misathemeb) May 16, 2012 at 9:13 am

i do love choco chips! i had some on mother’s day and not yesterday lol. i adore dark chocolate! white chocolate really technically isn’t even chocolate! not a fan of milk too sweet!
The Delicate Place (@misathemeb) recently posted..as if i needed more confirmation. . .My Profile

Stephanie May 16, 2012 at 9:17 am

I love chocolate, but mostly dark chocolate! Your cookie cake recipes sound intriguing, I will have to give them a try.

Organic Nectars May 16, 2012 at 11:30 am

Wow, what a collection of delicious recipes! We’re going to repost this on our twitter feed @organicnectars, and I think I need to make one of these TONIGHT! Happy belated chocolate chip day!

carrie May 16, 2012 at 11:39 am

I love anything with (melted) chocolate chips! Lately loving Felchin (68% or 72%), and sometimes get the Enjoy Life baking chunks, or Trader Joes semi-sweet. I think i’ve made just about every recipe you list above!

Anna @ The Guiltless Life May 16, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Ooh I’ve drooled over your choc chip cookie cake before and haven’t had an occasion to make it yet. My birthday is July 1st, so while it’s still a bit away, that is the cake I am making myself! Yay!

Tahlee May 19, 2012 at 2:19 am

How on earth did I miss your National Choc Chip Day post on the day???

I am off to the kitchen to make at least one of these recipes :D

ps – generally I prefer dark choc chips, but I will eat pretty much anything with cacao butter in it :)
Tahlee recently posted..Food Revolution DayMy Profile

TeriLyn [a foodie stays fit] May 21, 2012 at 6:10 pm

I’m dying to make the raw cookie ice cream sandwich and the inside out truffles!! I need to make it happen!
TeriLyn [a foodie stays fit] recently posted..The WeekenderMy Profile