fitness bucket list

by Lori and Michelle on June 8, 2012

Happy Friday Friends!

Is anyone doing anything fun today or this weekend?

We have big plans! Well, more Lori has big plans as she is finally REALLY moving into her new home with Gary.

Today we are sharing something that has been getting us inspired lately… pinterest. We have been busy adding more boards to our pinterest page. Always a good time! If you are not on pinterest yet, do it! It is so much fun, especially if you are like us in that you get inspired by looking at things. If you need a place to organize all your ideas. Pinterest is perfect!

Moving onto our newest board in honor of us being apart of the FitFluentail community to share our bucket list of things we love in the fitness/health field.

Our FitFluential Fitness bucket list board is where we are pinning things that we would love to do or want in our lifetime that is fitness related.

We still have a lot to add to the board but here is what we have so far. Hopefully it inspires you to create a fitness bucket list of your own and start checking things off your list!

Source: google.com via Pure2raw on Pinterest

In love with these pink kettlebells. we would love to do more with kettlebells as we feel they are fun and great for adding in weight into our at-home workouts.

Love to get certified as personal trainers so we can do more with our love of fitness and have more creditability. To also help and motivate others that they can reach their fitness goals!!

Source: google.com via Pure2raw on Pinteres

t

To be able to do a “real” Pull Up! Plus love the back muscles.

We both really want to get back into yoga! Though we feel we need to go to a studio, as we just can not get into it at home as often as we would like.

TRX is on our list to try! It looks so challenging!! Hopefully one day it will happen!

And a dear friend of ours told us about Pure Barre, and we found a location here in Charlotte so we are hopefully going to give it a try. As we love our Physique and this we feel would be something similar.

WANT these Nike Free shoes!!!! Enough said.

Source: google.com via Pure2raw on Pinterest

And would love to go on more hikes in the country, especially in Colorado, Arizona, really anywhere out west. So beautiful out there!

And adore these dresses and these dresses motivate us to work hard to get strong toned legs.

Would love to workout with the TONE IT UP GIRLS!!!

Source: youtube.com via Pure2raw on Pinterest

Would also love to do a HIIT workout with Zuzana!

Source: tumblr.com via Pure2raw on Pinterest

Would also love to try out kickboxing.

We love pinterest for so many reasons. It is fun, a little addicting, and so inspiring. By creating all the different boards we find it to really help us focus and get our thoughts organized. It is cool to see your ideas and inspirations all in one place!

Twins Question: What is on your fitness bucket list? Do we have you wanting to join Pinterest yet?

till next time, be back tomorrow with a fun recipe involving sweet potatoes.

pure2raw twins

Christina June 8, 2012 at 7:21 am

Definitely do kickboxing – such an incredible workout.

But one bit of advice, find a class at a boxing or martial arts gym that has hanging bags.

Hanging bags are so much heavier than the sand filled free-standing ones so you have a lot more resistance to work with. Also, a boxing gym will teach good form give you a mix of cardio and resistance training whereas many general studios and gyms teach what is tantamount to an aerobics class with punching.

Lori and Michelle June 8, 2012 at 8:40 am

Thanks Christina for the advice!!

Shantess June 8, 2012 at 7:39 am

I totally agree with you about the (real) pull-ups!! I’ve been trying to get to that point for a while and can’t really seem to progress. Upper-body strength has always kinda been my weakness with lower and core my strength. Hopefully I’ll get there some day!

Anna @ The Guiltless Life June 8, 2012 at 8:31 am

Hm I have a whole Pinterest board for yoga poses that I want to improve on! I haven’t thought about other fitness wishes – but yes, working out with the TIU girls would be a great one to add! Love their energy!
Anna @ The Guiltless Life recently posted..New NuNaturals Giveaway!My Profile

Liz (formerly VeggieGirl) June 8, 2012 at 8:39 am

I hope you guys like Pure Barre!! Great bucket list – love every item on there (especially with the Tone It Up girls and Zuzana!)

Lori and Michelle June 8, 2012 at 8:41 am

Liz you are our inspiration for the pure barre! we will let you know when we try it out!! yes love K&K and Z!!

lindsay June 8, 2012 at 9:21 am

i love your list! and i am about 100% the same. Now, if only we could do some of these together.
lindsay recently posted..Food for thought ThursdayMy Profile

Lori and Michelle June 8, 2012 at 10:10 am

that would be awesome Lindsay!

Caralyn @ glutenfreehappytummy June 8, 2012 at 9:56 am

wow what a fabulous list! such inspiring and motivating photos! TRX looks so intense! woah! thanks for sharing! my fitness bucket list includes running a marathon!
Caralyn @ glutenfreehappytummy recently posted..Broccoli Pesto Sammie Stackers! GF & BED!!My Profile

Stephanie @ The Fitness Adventures June 8, 2012 at 10:02 am

I love your fitness bucket list! On mine is running an obstacle race (like Tough Mudder or something similar), a muli-day hiking trip in the mountains, paddle boarding lessons, do 10 unassisted pull-ups in a row (I’m currently up to 6!), become a certified personal trainer and a certified homeopathic nutritionist, get a paid fitness modeling gig….the list goes on and on. I might have to start a Pintrest board for all these great ideas ;)
Stephanie @ The Fitness Adventures recently posted..Express Home Workout #2 – Amazing AbsMy Profile

Lori and Michelle June 8, 2012 at 10:11 am

We are interesting in a obstacle race too :)

Heather Nauta June 8, 2012 at 11:55 am

Great post girls! I love your list :) and you should TOTALLY get ACE certified, you’d be fantastic trainers!
Heather Nauta recently posted..3 Healthy Sweet Snacks In No Time Flat (With Video)My Profile

Lori and Michelle June 8, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Awe thanks Heather that means a lot to us!!!

Brittany June 8, 2012 at 6:25 pm

What a great list I would love to do all of these things to!!! Love the tone it up girls!!!! Love your posts!!!

Lori and Michelle June 9, 2012 at 7:13 am

thanks Brittany!

Laury@TheFitnessDish June 8, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Kickiboxing is awesome…I haven’t done it in years though! I used to do Krav Maga at a boxing gym. It was the toughest workout EVER!

You girls just reminded me I need to get my bucket list on pinterest! Off to start it!!!!

TRX is really tough too! I want one! They have it at my gym but I don’t use it enough!

Have a great night!
Laury@TheFitnessDish recently posted..Beet & Goats Cheese Brown Rice PizzaMy Profile

Lisa June 8, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Great list! I was totally agreeing with everything you said! I do have a TRX and loveeee it! I really want to get certified in personal training as well, I’d love to inspire people with my fitness and help people get healthier.
Lisa recently posted..Friday FiveMy Profile

Lori and Michelle June 9, 2012 at 7:14 am

awesome Lisa :) hugs

Robyn June 9, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Love your list of everything…I like the idea of always doing/moving,,,especially trying new things. I agree, you guys would be a great inspiation to others looking for a more healthy/fit way of life. And I love pinterest too…

TeriLyn [a foodie stays fit] June 10, 2012 at 5:14 pm

you guys have inspired me on pinterest to start a “goals” board with all your fitness bucket list posts lately!

and i love high-low dresses! my friend calls them “mullet dresses” – hahaha!
TeriLyn [a foodie stays fit] recently posted..The WeekenderMy Profile

Lori and Michelle June 10, 2012 at 6:52 pm

Awesome Teri!!! haha mullet

Hannah June 10, 2012 at 6:46 pm

I’m just curious – did Pinterest sponsor this post?
Hannah recently posted..A (Musical) BingeMy Profile

Lori and Michelle June 10, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Hannah, do they do that??

no they did not, this was all on our own. all of our posts our done on our own!!

never knew Pinterest sponsored posts.

Maddison August 14, 2012 at 6:03 am

Love this concept of a fitness bucket list, I think for me would have to be bikram yoga, so want to try but so nervous about it! Get into boxing and definitely keep hiking up :) This post has me so inspired

Nikki November 5, 2013 at 3:13 pm

I would love to become a yoga guru/instructor :)