painting and eating

Drinking.

Painting.

Eating.

Relaxing.

How was your weekend?

Jesse (OutToLunchCreations) June 18, 2012 at 7:11 am

The first salad looks delicious! Is the recipe from your site?
Jesse (OutToLunchCreations) recently posted..Guest Post by Sasha GollishMy Profile

Lori and Michelle June 18, 2012 at 10:23 am

Hello Jesse, there is no recipe for that salad recipe. Here is what we did – about 1 cup shredded brussel sprouts, 2-3 eggs (or egg whites), cooked in a little coconut oil. Cook on stovetop for a few minutes. Then place in bowl and add in sauerkraut and arugula. And we topped it off with more coconut oil.

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) June 18, 2012 at 7:25 am

Haha, you had one busy weekend! My weekend was relaxing, but the next week is going to be crazy! I hope you ladies have a great week!
Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) recently posted..Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookie Dough BitesMy Profile

Lolita @ Peace, Love and Greens June 18, 2012 at 7:30 am

looks like you are working so hard, though it is always so motivating to see the changes when your are creating a new home! Delicious eats as always x
Lolita @ Peace, Love and Greens recently posted..Life Through the Lens of InstagramMy Profile

Lori and Michelle June 18, 2012 at 10:23 am

Yes totally agree it is motivating to see your hard work :)

Melissa @TryingtoHeal June 18, 2012 at 9:44 am

I call that a productive day for sure! And those little patties look delicious!
Melissa @TryingtoHeal recently posted..Next Big Adventure: Into the JungleMy Profile

Lori and Michelle June 18, 2012 at 10:24 am

thanks Melissa!

Anna @ The Guiltless Life June 18, 2012 at 9:50 am

Haha similar – but without the painting ;)
Anna @ The Guiltless Life recently posted..Healthy Cobb SaladMy Profile

Kris June 18, 2012 at 10:00 am

looks like fun, with delicious food!

I cannot wait to begin my painting projects at the new place – next month when things calm down! :)
Kris recently posted..orange zested rainbow crispiesMy Profile

Meagan June 18, 2012 at 10:27 am

I think choosing the paint colors is the MOST difficult of everything!
Meagan recently posted..Squash Fries.My Profile

Lori and Michelle June 18, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Meagan, it is. I keep changing my mind haha

Caralyn @ glutenfreehappytummy June 18, 2012 at 11:58 am

how exciting! you’re definitely making progress!!! :) and your eats look delicious! yummmmm

Lisa June 18, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Busy weekend for you!! I’d say that’s a successful weekend! And what a fantastic weekend filled with delicious eats!
Lisa recently posted..Fix that sickMy Profile

Ashley June 18, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I know that scene all too well. :) Good luck!
Ashley recently posted..coconut milk rice pudding with roasted berriesMy Profile

The Delicate Place June 18, 2012 at 1:25 pm

it’s a lot of work isn’t it? after a few days of nonstop painting and sore arms, i called a painter to finish the last room haha. i just couldn’t do anymore! however, it does tone the arms quite well! this weekend was nice, included some family time and i baked a coconut cream pie for my dad :)
The Delicate Place recently posted..happy weekend lately. . .My Profile

Lori and Michelle June 18, 2012 at 2:24 pm

so true! I still have more painting to go, so cheers to sore but yet toned arms :)

Paige @ Running Around Normal June 18, 2012 at 2:29 pm

You guys have been hard at work! And that French Press coffee looks gooooood :)
Paige @ Running Around Normal recently posted..Lower Body Blast & Blue Corn v. White CornMy Profile

Laury@TheFitnessDish June 18, 2012 at 6:40 pm

Lots of eating….no painting though! I give you credit..I HATE painting! Well, not small things like doors, but a whole house. No way…I contract that out ;-)

The sweet potato thingys remind me of my sweet potato burgers and it makes me want to put some more veggies in them!

All the food looks awesome, as always! Happy painting and decorating!
Laury@TheFitnessDish recently posted..How We SplurgeMy Profile

Heathy June 18, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Yay! Your place is coming together! Love the waffle… looks so pretty with the berry sauce. I bet you’ll be happy with everything is painted and put together.
Heathy recently posted..Wedding BellsMy Profile

Robyn June 18, 2012 at 7:58 pm

Wow that’s a lot of hard work and I’m exhausted just looking at the pictures,,,,and now hungry too,,,it all looks so good

Rotisserie Chicken Rub June 19, 2012 at 4:54 am

Wonderful food blog! Love your blog :)

LizAshlee June 19, 2012 at 6:57 am

Painting is SO much work, I admire you guys for your effort…hopefully you got a lot done and nearing the end of painting?? :)

han lee June 19, 2012 at 5:14 pm

what is the last pic of food of? it looks good

Lori and Michelle June 20, 2012 at 6:45 am

Han Lee it is pancakes! we are sharing the recipe today, working on post now.

han lee June 20, 2012 at 1:55 pm

awesome!! I looked at the recipe and they look delicious!! I will make these soon haha! thanks

Angel@Detroit Painters August 3, 2012 at 12:21 am

Wow! It’s Yummy and so delicious food! I like to this way of painting with eating food. This is so nice idea and it gives so much fun and enjoyment too.