what we have been doing lately

by Lori and Michelle on June 5, 2012

Ever since Lori has been back from her honeymoon, we have been none stop working. Last night we worked till 10:30pm! We have a lot of things, changes, going on over at the bakery.

Things we have planned:

- share update on bakery

- share update on Lori’s house remodeling

-share new recipes

But today we are focused on getting back into a routine.

Staring our morning with 4 cups of warm lemon (or apple cider vinegar), instead of 2 cups that we used to do.

Getting 12 cups of water in.

Enjoying wonderful smoothies, today we had a romaine, mint, mixed berry apple smoothie.

Look forward to baking up some muffins and enjoy some new dough balls that are coming soon to Twin Cakes...got to have healthy snacks on hand.

Enjoy some avocado protein puddings.

This morning, while working out, we enjoyed watching The Royal Family for the Diamond Jubilee.

source

Anyone else watch it? Crazy to think she has been in charge for 60 years!! Pretty impressive to do something for that long, can you see yourself doing something for 60 years?

Wishing you all a wonderful Tuesday!

the twins

Anna @ The Guiltless Life June 5, 2012 at 7:58 am

I definitely watched the Jubilee! My parents are English so I spent some of my childhood there and things like the Jubilee make me suddenly patriotic lol. But seriously, the Brits pull off occasions like that so WELL and with such precision! Everything was timed perfectly.

That smoothie sounds amazing! I haven’t used romaine in smoothies yet!
Anna @ The Guiltless Life recently posted..Zero-Boredom Cardio and Strength WorkoutMy Profile

Caralyn @ glutenfreehappytummy June 5, 2012 at 8:02 am

oh those smoothies sound wonderful! what a delicious combination!
Caralyn @ glutenfreehappytummy recently posted..Pink & Purple Pile Up!! GF, V, BED!My Profile

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) June 5, 2012 at 9:11 am

I am really in need of some refocusing. I have a few things that I need to complete and then I will have the chance to evaluate exactly what it is I’m trying to do. I hope you two have a great week!
Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) recently posted..Gluten Free and Dairy Free Cinnamon Roll Attempt…My Profile

Liz @ IHeartVegetables June 5, 2012 at 9:41 am

It sounds like you guys have been busy!!! I can’t wait to hear more stories and recipes :)

Have a fabulous rest of your week, ladies!
Liz @ IHeartVegetables recently posted..Garlic Lentil SoupMy Profile

Betty June 5, 2012 at 9:55 am

Where are the plans to share the wedding pictures?
Have they not come back?

Ok at the risk of aggravating you two. I want to share my experience. Drinking excess fluid
can cause harm. To tell the whole story would take up much time and, space. Please
be careful. Symptoms to look out for excessive (clear) urinating, cold hands, cold feet, waking in
the middle of the night (insomnia), hair loss, fatigue, constipation, and depression.

Urine should be yellow. Light yellow is fine. If you are clear often(most of the time) you are diluting your body fluids. Over time this can cause the issues above. What those issues signify is a low metabolism.
Low thyroid.

Gillian June 6, 2012 at 5:10 am

I’m inspired by your water intake! I always start the day with my lemon water, but these days down a coffee soon after. Things are stressful and my sleep is all over the map so it is NEEDED!
Gillian recently posted..Saving Face: Doing My Research (Part 1)My Profile

Lori and Michelle June 6, 2012 at 5:16 am

same here Gillian, we drink our coffee after our water. and these past few days we have been so busy that we have had 2 cups of coffee ;)

LizAshlee June 6, 2012 at 5:18 am

Good luck catching up on your to-dos!

Brittany (Healthy Slice of Life) June 6, 2012 at 6:33 am

Busy ladies!!
I haven’t seen much on the jubilee, but do think it’s pretty amazing. Go, Queen, go! ;)
Have a great day, yall!
Brittany (Healthy Slice of Life) recently posted..WIAW: Mommy & MeMy Profile

Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance June 6, 2012 at 7:59 am

I love that you girls put romaine in your smoothie! Can you taste it at all?
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..WIAW: An Evening in IndiaMy Profile

Lori and Michelle June 6, 2012 at 11:58 am

You can slightly taste the romaine, sometimes using fresh mint or basil and lemon helps hide the flavor more, or just more fruit. but to be honest, we love romaine so we do not mind tasting a little of it in the smoothie.

Laura June 7, 2012 at 4:25 am

You had a perfect kind of toss..Hope she celebrate her birthday enjoyable..The queen is pretty amazing..
Laura recently posted..Eine coole Ausstellung in WienMy Profile

elise June 8, 2012 at 8:46 am

love the new flooring – the color is gorgeous
i watched the jubilee – i wish i knew something i could do for 60 years!!! seems insane. i get antsy after 2!